1. RoRoRoro's rating of the film God's Angry Man

2. Dogville59's rating of the film God's Angry Man

Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves or so it should be. Without making accusations Werner Herzog exposes this man for who he is just by presenting him in his day to day life. Particularly revealing is when Dr. Scott says he is short $600 and goes ballistic trying to get viewers to donate.

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film God's Angry Man

Somewhere hovering over 3 stars. Herzog doesn't get to the root of Scott, but produces a fiercely compelling film of one man's anger as a perpetual motion money-spinning machine.

4. Myles's rating of the film God's Angry Man

5. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film God's Angry Man

"I don't think so, because he's the one saying the CIA tactics remind him of Nazi Germany." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2015/10/episode-76-nonfiction-from-werner.html

6. gaffordKINO's rating of the film God's Angry Man

Reverend Scott is an electric figure, but this just isn't enough. Too small of a taste of the man for me. There needs to be more.

7. anarresti's rating of the film God's Angry Man

Neutral is not an adjective that makes any sense in Herzog's cinema. When he makes a new film, he is commited, engaged, fully into what he wants to look at, find out. He is not a journalist. Honesty, intellectual, emotional that is one of the main virtues one finds in his work. And a focus on the human essence, an openness clear of preconceived notions. That's what makes this an interesting portrait. Worth watching.

8. Enrico MF's rating of the film God's Angry Man

Kids and dogs seem to like me, and as long as they do, I'm safe.

9. benvanloon's rating of the film God's Angry Man

As always, Herzog succeeds.