1. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film God's Pocket

2.5 // a definiĆ§Ć£ de "cinema's darkest suburbs"

2. A47's rating of the film God's Pocket

"Fuckin' people talk about everything." An uplifting romp about the fragility of a neighborhood and the humors of family life. A real entertaining action packed plot with colorful characters and whitty writing... Fuck this movie for just existing. "Last call." Thanks Phil.

3. Cowboy Mouth's rating of the film God's Pocket

Fuck off, I liked it. Such a better send-off for Phil than that one where he has to have the German accent and essentially play Joan Allen in all the Bourne films

4. ughchenausea's rating of the film God's Pocket

good actors and bad everything else.

5. Jason's rating of the film God's Pocket

Slight, elegiac Americana sauntering casually, God's Pocket benefits from being in no way whatsoever strident or ambitious. It feels like it was made during and depicts a past era.

6. Clayton Wong's rating of the film God's Pocket

Great actors, but everything around them is uninteresting.

7. dave gunn's rating of the film God's Pocket

I really liked this. Everyone struggles along with incurred debts, somethings on the side, local gossip, and violence. If you live in a poor working class neighborhood, these things are reality, and although this easily could have been an outright black comedy, it did a great job depicting these realities.

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film God's Pocket

9. Violins By Night's rating of the film God's Pocket

10. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film God's Pocket

The quality of these actors was wasted, and that was the biggest surprise for me, since I expected much more from this frustrating American drama.

11. FCC 86's rating of the film God's Pocket

"If we stop listen to neighborhood stories like it, eventually the neighborhood stop listen to ours"

12. Gregory's rating of the film God's Pocket

No feel, no pace, even these terrific actors have troubling getting into a groove with one another. Regrettable misfire with bad photography and unsure tone shifting. Strives for "Friends of Eddie Coyle" and Lumet territory...gets nowhere near it.