1. FISCHER's rating of the film Godzilla

Hormis les trucages et les effets spéciaux, rien n'est à retenir de l'ensemble tellement les situations sont archétypales et les personnages stéréotypés... www.cinefiches.com

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film Godzilla

So much spent, so little achieved.

3. Graham Ball's rating of the film Godzilla

Yes, I did watch this many moons ago... I apologise profusely... I was young(er) and foolish... Nowadays I take care not to waste my time on vacuous rubbish...

4. Jim Fear's rating of the film Godzilla

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Godzilla

6. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Godzilla

I remember hating it when I saw it as a kid and I still hate it now!

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Godzilla

8. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Godzilla

1954 > 1985 > 1998 >2014. Toho must laugh at Hollywood's inability to make a decent Godzilla film. Even the British GORGO (1961) crushes 1998 or 2014.

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Godzilla

Neither satisfying as giant monster, disaster, or a drama film. Suprisingly lifeless.

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Godzilla

11. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Godzilla

2 stars for the movie 1 star for Puff Daddy's great score !

12. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Godzilla

13. bencor's rating of the film Godzilla

Even the Riff Trax was poorly done and worth only one star.

14. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Godzilla

I watched this when I was five in the theaters. I fell asleep and woke up with a very bad fever. That is my experience with Roland Emmerich's Godzilla.

15. Ghostman's rating of the film Godzilla

16. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Godzilla

not bad but also not good, just yeah comfortable to watching this

17. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Godzilla

It's hard to say just where this monstrosity went so horribly, horribly wrong. From the uneven tone to the completely scattershot plot to the 2nd half of the film which turns into some sort of bizarre JURASSIC PARK ripoff, Roland Emmerich's Americanized GODZILLA is a disaster of epic proportions. Greeted with great critical derision upon its release, it is perhaps even worse in retrospect.

18. Panji's rating of the film Godzilla

There are many things that do not make sense. But I enjoy it, twice better than "2012"

19. Robim's rating of the film Godzilla

Whatever. I love to love this and I have it on VHS since I was a kid <3

20. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Godzilla

I HATE YOU EMMERICH! I HATE YOU!

21. CJ Roy's rating of the film Godzilla

22. Uchhia-Jin's rating of the film Godzilla

this movie sucks compared to the real thing, but if you isolate it from what it was supposed to be, it's actually pretty good, i've got to say one of my fave movies of all time, why? because i learned to diferenciate this Godzilla from the Japanese Godzilla and now i like them both, too me they only have the same name. to me they are two different monsters with no connection between each other, besides name.