1. msmichel's rating of the film Godzilla vs. Biollante

A let down after the strong previous entry in '84 but at least a direct sequel that strives to keep the same level of visual effects (and fails). Storyline is a silly one where it seems torn between being a monster film or a spy thriller; yes once again the human element just doesn't work. Surprisingly this was voted as the best Godzilla in Japan a number of years ago.

2. Jonathan De La Rosa's rating of the film Godzilla vs. Biollante

It's full of hit-and-miss special effects, it's got a script where plot elements, themes, and a goddamn cornucopia of genre tropes are just thrown at you like some kind of malfunctioning tennis robot, and the acting alternates between "quaaludes" and "ultimate badass." It's also got atmosphere to spare and it never even approaches boring. Perfect? God no. Fun? Absolutely and unquestionably.

3. hastapura's rating of the film Godzilla vs. Biollante

I want to put pen to paper for this one but I seem to revert to my eleven-year-old self with a two-foot stack of VHS tapes. It will suffice that this has A: an incredible poster in that obsolete painted style, B: a truly kickass monster design, C: a mad plot with assassins and plant-woman-spirits...I should watch this again. Yeah.

4. Riar R.'s rating of the film Godzilla vs. Biollante

Biollante deserves spin-off and better film.