1. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Going in Style

I admire this film's attempt to blend crime, comedy, and genuine emotion (that worked out well for "Hunting Elephants"). Sadly, it proves unremarkable in all those regards. The jokes are tired and predictable, when they're not merely shoehorned to punch-up a dull scene. Also, the heartfelt moments are played too seriously, clashing with the overall broad humor of the rest of the film. Noble, but it's been done better

2. Myles's rating of the film Going in Style

These movies are so fucking sad. Apparently, the market only makes room for actors of a certain age if we're allowed to laugh at them. The Alan Arkin - Anne Margaret sex scenes are some of the least charitable scenes in today's strain of misanthropic comedy. ALSO: there's a twist ending where one character's funeral turns out to be his wedding. Its syrupy shock made me laugh out loud for the first time in 95minutes.

3. NUGA's rating of the film Going in Style

Zach Braff finally makes something worth a dime, but that's just another way of saying it ain't worth a buck. Sure the jokes are funny, and the endlessly likable cast are endlessly likable, hence the dime part, the other 90 cents are pretty much the same crap everyone as seen at least 10 times in their life. Haven't seen the original but it's fair to say the social "message" at the end is forced beyond reason.

4. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Going in Style

"we have closed, no more kokain."

5. Louis Robert's rating of the film Going in Style

Très average. Divertissant mais j'avais presque déjà oublié son existence.

6. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Going in Style

“It’s a culture’s duty to take care of its elderly’’

7. snowykatie's rating of the film Going in Style

The first comedy I've seen in awhile that actually made me laugh. The plot is nothing special and the ending is fairly predictable but the chemistry between the three actors shines brightly enough that I don't mind. Also, it has a much more insightful message than I expected from such a light-hearted comedy-- "Everybody deserves a piece of the pie."

8. hgabriel84's rating of the film Going in Style

everyone deserves a piece of the pie

9. Varun Saini's rating of the film Going in Style

Everyone deserves a piece of Pie!

10. ap's rating of the film Going in Style

11. Star Lord's rating of the film Going in Style

Insospettabili sospetti. Molto molto divertente e piacevole da guardare.

12. Dogville59's rating of the film Going in Style

I gave this four stars because it was a comical light movie but also with an important social message: a society must take care of its seniors. I think it is important that as more and more people are over 65 that we be well taken care of and so it is nice to see a mainstream movie advocating for that. Now if only comedies about older people would stop making ageist jokes.

13. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Going in Style

Sure, hese actors could do these kind of movies in their sleep but they do it so well why complain?

14. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Going in Style

The film does a thoughtful job of expanding upon Martin Brest's underseen original in a more socially relevant sense that gives meaning behind the robbery. It's a swell story of friendship, teamwork, and unbreakable bonds solidified by jest and intimacy in a way that's touching even when it nosedives a bit for shallow cliches (geezers trying pot). Great chemistry between the leads and a nice amount of laughs overall.