1. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Going in Style

“It’s a culture’s duty to take care of its elderly’’

2. snowykatie's rating of the film Going in Style

The first comedy I've seen in awhile that actually made me laugh. The plot is nothing special and the ending is fairly predictable but the chemistry between the three actors shines brightly enough that I don't mind. Also, it has a much more insightful message than I expected from such a light-hearted comedy-- "Everybody deserves a piece of the pie."

3. hgabriel84's rating of the film Going in Style

everyone deserves a piece of the pie

4. Varun Saini's rating of the film Going in Style

Everyone deserves a piece of Pie!

5. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Going in Style

6. Star Lord's rating of the film Going in Style

Insospettabili sospetti. Molto molto divertente e piacevole da guardare.

7. Dogville59's rating of the film Going in Style

I gave this four stars because it was a comical light movie but also with an important social message: a society must take care of its seniors. I think it is important that as more and more people are over 65 that we be well taken care of and so it is nice to see a mainstream movie advocating for that. Now if only comedies about older people would stop making ageist jokes.

8. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Going in Style

Sure, hese actors could do these kind of movies in their sleep but they do it so well why complain?

9. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Going in Style

The film does a thoughtful job of expanding upon Martin Brest's underseen original in a more socially relevant sense that gives meaning behind the robbery. It's a swell story of friendship, teamwork, and unbreakable bonds solidified by jest and intimacy in a way that's touching even when it nosedives a bit for shallow cliches (geezers trying pot). Great chemistry between the leads and a nice amount of laughs overall.