1. moniquekidman's rating of the film Going My Way

Wonderful performances, especially from Bing Crosby who really carries the whole film. However, it is overly sentimental and bogged down by naïveté. Also, the music is lacking. Bing's voice is so incredible that it's a shame it wasn't featured too prominently.

2. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film Going My Way

The title song kinda sucks, and it is too long and patently inoffensive.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Going My Way

D'un sentimentalisme quelquefois lourdingue, voire sirupeux... www.cinefiches.com

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Going My Way

7.1/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2wp

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film Going My Way

Nice film, but a bit by the numbers and pushes the religion a bit too far now and then. Still, one of the better Crosby films I have seen (never a huge fan), likely due to the supporting cast including Fitzgerald (a huge fan! love his work in Quiet Man, Naked City, etc). Billed as a musical, but really just a faith story with some songs. Worth a look. Apparently they made a sequel.

6. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Going My Way

If there is a God (there isn't), all Christians will be forced to watch this laughably insincere, evil crapschmaltz for ever and ever amen.

7. MarcH's rating of the film Going My Way

Clunky and patronizing. Not obviously directed by the great Leo McCarey.

8. Christian R.'s rating of the film Going My Way

Going My Way, has a nice charm to it that makes it worthy of a classic! If only all priest could be as spirited as Bing Crosby's Father O'Malley! With a wonderful support of Barry Fitzgerald, this movie is a new favorite!