1. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Going the Distance

What a supporting cast: Sudeikis, Day, Riggle, Applegate, Gaffigan, Morales... I mean... "FUCK", no?

2. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Going the Distance

The Boxer Rebellion, the great chemistry between Justin Long and Drew Barrymore and the easy-going relationship portrayed make this film not only watchable, but very lovely.

3. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Going the Distance

4. Wasunan T's rating of the film Going the Distance

for soundtrack and the pains of LDR

5. Chichago_'s rating of the film Going the Distance

It's been a long time since I watch this kind of film. Glad I picked this film, because somehow it makes me feel happy.

6. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Going the Distance

The not so bad, but still greatly disappointing sort of rom-com that tries to address a serious subject matter such as the distress of being apart from your loved one, and ends up turning it into a vulgar element of yet another cheesy predictable love tale.

7. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Going the Distance

going the distance far away from this movie AM I RIGHT???!

8. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Going the Distance

If you fucking hate Justin Long, you'll fucking hate this fucking movie, he's so fucking annoying- you know what else is fucking annoying? When actors know they're in a R rated movie, because that means they fucking say "fuck" all the fucking time. They improvise the fuck out of the fucks, they look at the fucking script and they go, "FUCK!, not enough fucks- there fucking has to be more fucking fucks..."

9. jehan aziz's rating of the film Going the Distance

Whatever- it made me feel super happy inside.

10. Altero's rating of the film Going the Distance

“You cut your own hair and you suck your own dick. You’re like a Swiss army knife!” “Steroids have side effects. They may include: a small dick, worshipping of Michael Bay…”

11. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Going the Distance

Entertaining, I will leave it at that. Has a couple of laugh out loud moments, first time you see Phil at the dinner table and "Take my breath away" moment, honestly I loved Days charcter Dan! We all know someone like him or at times we are him. Lovable character that spiced up typical cheesy scenes, giving that touch of humor that helped me finish watching the movie till the end.

12. mpho3's rating of the film Going the Distance

she got drunk and passed out and somebody drew on her face. isn't that hilarious???? even just a little bit? tiny bit? super super tiny bit? whatever micro-particle of funny that you're willing to give is how you'll feel about the whole. and there is romance. super super tiny bit of romance. yah. tiny.

13. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Going the Distance

14. Janit's rating of the film Going the Distance

Typical, boring predictable storyline. Not the best for both Barrymore and Long. The only good thing about it is the chemistry between them and the soundtrack.

15. Kristinne Nigel's rating of the film Going the Distance

16. Anne's rating of the film Going the Distance

Disappointing. I don't know why, but I didn't believe in their love story.

17. chanandre's rating of the film Going the Distance

18. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Going the Distance

It's a romantic comedy and Drew Barrymore is in it, so too much cannot be expected. It was almost aware of its own air-headed-ness, which in the end, is rather hilarious. It had its obvious flaws, but the supporting cast (Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jim Gaffigan, Christina Applegate) really kept the film light and while it was forgettable, it's the first rom-com I've genuinely enjoyed since... well, a long time.

19. goeienag's rating of the film Going the Distance

Senior citizens' sex infomercials + Airplanes and maps = How interesting this film is

20. gencorkun's rating of the film Going the Distance

The movie is a smart choice for Drew Barrymore fans. It is light, funny and leaves you with a smile on your face. But if you ask me if it is realistic, I would not want to hurt your feelings by saying "not really".

21. Nikola's rating of the film Going the Distance

There were a couple of decent jokes in the movie, particularly the wine one... As for everything else, it's a waste of time.

22. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Going the Distance

Mostly fueled by the flat performance of Drew Barrymore but also supported by the largely disjointed script, this romcom leaves you with the same side-effects as a jet-lag.

23. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Going the Distance

I actually kinda liked it. Not only fun and light hearted, but also well written for this kind of movie...and great supporting actors!

24. Sali Stevanja's rating of the film Going the Distance

watched this on the plane home from Thailand ... it was funny & light hearted.