1. João R's rating of the film Gone

What an one-dimensional and anti-climatic thriller.

2. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Gone

Everything has been done before, often better. An entertaining little time waster, nonetheless.

3. venenatis's rating of the film Gone

4. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Gone

I wish that Amanda Seyfried would make better movies.

5. Yule Henrique's rating of the film Gone

6. J. O.'s rating of the film Gone

A boring and predictable thriller (minus the thrills) with gaping, chasmic plot holes full of neatly-placed clues and information. Also featuring an array of incomprehensibly hostile police characters who are incredibly bad at their jobs and a seemingly bored-to-death Seyfried making a whole lot of dumb decisions. For example, severely paranoid kidnap victim goes into forest alone? Not likely. Who wrote this garbage?

7. gencorkun's rating of the film Gone

I was tensed during the last 20 minutes of this movie. True. However, it does not make this movie any special. The ideas out there had potential yet they were scattered all over the place. Amanda Seyfried is one of my favorite starlets but with this movie I am starting to lose hope for her potential. Don' t waste any of your special time for this movie.

8. Risya's rating of the film Gone

My rate: 30% - A pointless movie that waste its whole build-up suspense and riddle plot just to end in a very not-so satisfying conclusion. The only positive point that I could think of is that it has Amanda Seyfried as eye candy.

9. Robert Regan's rating of the film Gone

BEST FILM REVIEW OF THE YEAR!!! "i sooo rotally thought this was a great movie i went to see the perimer in holly wood if you love almost peeing your pants you'll luv this movie", Amazon.

10. Melvin Falconer's rating of the film Gone

11. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Gone

after a very suspenseful & puzzling movie, we got a pretty lame ending - but a very cool one. Amanda Seyfried did a very great job as a crazy girl.