1. ZiggySan's rating of the film Gone Girl

Having read the novel, I was disappointed with this adaptation. I'm

2. sabrina's rating of the film Gone Girl

I think the most interesting thing about this movie was how the case was shaped by public opinion.

3. Adam GR's rating of the film Gone Girl

There is something so beautiful about the psychotic vulnerability of Amy Dunne, and Rosamund Pike is the perfect girl to play her. When she crawls across the floor, like I can't. Gillian Flynn stays true to her original story, which opens the second act with a slap!

4. hazailb's rating of the film Gone Girl

5. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Gone Girl

6. gaussian's rating of the film Gone Girl

7. Andreea Serpe's rating of the film Gone Girl

8. redux's rating of the film Gone Girl

So, it seems 'Zodiac' is bound to remain a happy accident in Mr. Fincher's filmography. Unless he decides to avoid airport bookstalls in the future.

9. pluviosity's rating of the film Gone Girl

I was surprised to find out this movie was so overrated. The screenwriting didn't do justice to the vagueness and haunting doubts in the original book, and even with two and half hour, the movie cruelly didn't do justice to Rosamund Pike's character.

10. adityosh's rating of the film Gone Girl

Wow, ga nyangka sih sama alur ceritanya!

11. F/K's rating of the film Gone Girl

A film that proudly follows in the steps of classic European art house films that examines marriage itself

12. ramiah's rating of the film Gone Girl

whoa she's hot but she's crazy too brah

13. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Gone Girl

I feel like each time I see this it becomes more of a masterpiece. It sort of reminds me of La Ceremonie for some reason. Isabelle Huppert would have made an amazing Amy Dunne.

14. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Gone Girl

15. Omaima Charif's rating of the film Gone Girl

Definitely one of my favorites of all times.

16. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Gone Girl

Quite entertaining, if you ignore the plot holes in the last hour of the movie.

17. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Gone Girl

tentang suami yang selingkuh, istri yang psikopat, dan media

18. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Gone Girl

the exception of Pike (the actress that plays 'cool girl'), the casting was horrendous. All the characters were 2D and shallow.The acting was cheesy and hard to take seriously.Ben Affleck ruined this for me especially.The screen play and directorial pursuits were decent but wasted on a cheese fest of dimwitted characters.Ultimately felt too much like a tv crime show except the police, & FBI agents were really stupid.

19. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Gone Girl

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2014/12/23/perdida-gone-girl-david-fincher/

20. naobot's rating of the film Gone Girl

undoubtedly good direction

21. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Gone Girl

22. FISCHER's rating of the film Gone Girl

Rarement perversité et rouerie féminines n'auront atteint de tels sommets (ou abysses) au cinéma, avec cette somptueuse interprétation de Rosamund Pike en maladive et féconde vengeresse dont la préméditée et machiavélique planification a pour seul but est de mener fatalement son mari sur la chaise électrique. www.cinefiches.com

23. baebsae's rating of the film Gone Girl

24. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Gone Girl

"I've killed for you. Who else can say that?"