1. F/K's rating of the film Gone Girl

A film that proudly follows in the steps of classic European art house films that examines marriage itself

2. ramiah's rating of the film Gone Girl

whoa she's hot but she's crazy too brah

3. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Gone Girl

I feel like each time I see this it becomes more of a masterpiece. It sort of reminds me of La Ceremonie for some reason. Isabelle Huppert would have made an amazing Amy Dunne.

4. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Gone Girl

5. Omaima Charif's rating of the film Gone Girl

Definitely one of my favorites of all times.

6. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Gone Girl

Quite entertaining, if you ignore the plot holes in the last hour of the movie.

7. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Gone Girl

tentang suami yang selingkuh, istri yang psikopat, dan media

8. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Gone Girl

the exception of Pike (the actress that plays 'cool girl'), the casting was horrendous. All the characters were 2D and shallow.The acting was cheesy and hard to take seriously.Ben Affleck ruined this for me especially.The screen play and directorial pursuits were decent but wasted on a cheese fest of dimwitted characters.Ultimately felt too much like a tv crime show except the police, & FBI agents were really stupid.

9. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Gone Girl

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2014/12/23/perdida-gone-girl-david-fincher/

10. naobot's rating of the film Gone Girl

undoubtedly good direction

11. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Gone Girl

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Gone Girl

Rarement perversité et rouerie féminines n'auront atteint de tels sommets (ou abysses) au cinéma, avec cette somptueuse interprétation de Rosamund Pike en maladive et féconde vengeresse dont la préméditée et machiavélique planification a pour seul but est de mener fatalement son mari sur la chaise électrique. www.cinefiches.com

13. baebsae's rating of the film Gone Girl

14. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Gone Girl

"I've killed for you. Who else can say that?"

15. jw's rating of the film Gone Girl

The acting ranged from average to bad, with Rosamund Pike's overly dramatic and self-conscious performance being the worst. Tacky script with too many one-liners.

16. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Gone Girl

"I feel like I'm in a Law & Order episode," says Affleck's character. Unfortunately, Gone Girl is truly as trashily written as bad television until it gets bored with itself and wants to mix things up with twists. Starting non-engagingly and lacking Fincher's usual finesse for an oddly modest approach when it needed an auteurist touch, while the (knowingly?) superficial dialogue is as bloated as its runtime.

17. salty_candy's rating of the film Gone Girl

I was surprised by the happy ending. but yeah, they really deserve each other, huh

18. janh24's rating of the film Gone Girl

My gosh...the longest, most dullest take on the Pandora myth!

19. Fabiha's rating of the film Gone Girl

"Grown-ups work for things. Grown-ups pay. Grown-ups suffer consequences."

20. dordairobert's rating of the film Gone Girl

21. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Gone Girl

Watched this in the cinema when it first came out, then read the book, then just re-watched film, Still very good and compelling viewing. The book is better, and it's interesting to see which characters we are aligned to

22. arcondicionado's rating of the film Gone Girl

23. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Gone Girl

24. Star Lord's rating of the film Gone Girl

3,5 meritato, una buona trama.