1. jewelsofglory's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

My god, I don't think I want to go through that again.

2. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

3.5 stars. Vivien Leigh is the best reason to see this film. Yes, it is entertaining but it runs out of steam in part two. The performances are scaled to fit the epic size but they are also without any depth. Not so Leigh. She gives Scarlett such complexity and stubbornness that you keep rooting for her.

3. kartina obskura's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

4. Luis Pires's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

5. lidiishere's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

am here because of american history class!

6. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

Immersed by the plot. how this film depicts a silver-spooned Scarlett O'hara became a thoughtful woman. Despite of her foolishness by choosing fortune over love, this is a great story. and I love Clark Gable's character here. he's the star of this classic film.

7. Balthaz21's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

8. Miguel Condeça's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

9. anacecil's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

Bella !! Se puede ver muchas veces este clásico del cine y siempre será una epopeya de los viejos tiempos perdidos antes de la guerra de Cesesión un USA:

10. FISCHER's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

Bof, il faut l'avoir vu pour y croire et pourtant, le public marche à chaque fois, paraît-il. On peut se poser bien des questions sur la pérennité d'une oeuvre et son impact à travers les générations. Il faut reconnaître tout de même à cette production d'être "un grand spectacle" mais cinématographiquement parlant, c'est quelconque. Une référence dans l'histoire du cinéma, mais non une date... www.cinefiches.com

11. Rocco's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

Despite a largely empty and meandering final third, this is one of the undisputed classics of it's era.

12. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

Gone with the Wind is an quintessential masterpiece that every film fan should see at some point in their life. Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh and Hattie McDaniel deliver performances for the ages. This film broke boundaries with McDaniel being the first African American to win an Academy Award. However, it does feel a bit dated, especially in some of the scenes dealing with race and women's rights.

13. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

A decent film, not quite as good as everyone raves about but good.

14. João R's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

15. letters never sent's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

16. Saranne Weekes's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

Lush costumes, great acting, and a gripping story from start to finish. One of my childhood favourites that I still enjoy coming back to.

17. the prince's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

frankly, I don't give a damn - except for Hattie's acceptance speech following the Oscars . . .

18. Kate's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

Scarlet is my bitch for real.

19. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

2-3. Honestly would've been a much better movie if it ended after the first two hours. The movie's doubly long runtime and political complications definitely take a notch off of it. But the arbitrary deaths definitely take some quality off it, too.

20. Jim Fear's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

Frankly my dear, I don't give a shit.

21. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

22. smndvdcl's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

Audacious and epic but loaded with a cacophony of stereotypes, bigotry and regressive features prevalent in the Studio System era.

23. twistedthursday's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

The word 'epic' exists only for this film. Scarlett O'Hara is my hero.

24. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film Gone with the Wind

A good example of a film with almost four hours that entertains you and that you really want to watch until the end. When you watch it, you understand why it is a classic. A must-watch film.

← Previous 1 3 4