1. Artem Eihart's rating of the film Good Burger

A five star shit. So bad it's good.

2. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Good Burger

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Good Burger

4. fat_aleksey's rating of the film Good Burger

5. Kamran's rating of the film Good Burger

Never previously noticed the Spike Lee influence: all the canted angles in the vein of Do The Right Thing. Also the One Flew Over a Cuckoo's Nest reference and all the breakout stars in relatively insignificant though hilarious roles. Still makes me laugh, regardless how 'dumb' it happens to be. Iconic at times, and piss-poor filmmaking at others. 60/100 - Decent.

6. Rakelle's rating of the film Good Burger

Three stars while watching with nostalgia goggles on.

7. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Good Burger

Funny and nice representation of the times. Loved Ed but didnt exactly feel like I didnt waste my time by the end of the film

8. extrateressrial-highway's rating of the film Good Burger

I used to watch this movie every single day when I was a kid and to this day I still love this movie.

9. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Good Burger

i'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes

10. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Good Burger

Childhood classic. I have to love this one.

11. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Good Burger

"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the good burger - can I take your order?" Childhood classic!

12. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Good Burger

This movie brings back good memories for me. I remember going to Chuck E Cheese then on the way home we stopped at a Video Plus picked this up then that night it snowed. That was a pretty awesome day.

13. Kyle Bowman's rating of the film Good Burger

This beautifully illustrated swan song to the quintessential burger joint is sure to have everyone yearning for 'Ed's Sauce'! 5 PATTIES ***** TWO FRIES WAAAAAY UP :):):):P

14. Max's rating of the film Good Burger

"I think I broke my ass."