1. Arcanus's rating of the film Good Dick

The film doesn't live up to the promise of its title. I was hoping for something a bit saucy.

2. Arrietty's rating of the film Good Dick

this was the weirdest shit i've ever watched.

3. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Good Dick

authentic and underrated cute little romcom

4. Khristine's rating of the film Good Dick

5. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Good Dick

A very simple love story focusing on a reclusive depressed girl and what a guy is trying to do to get to her. I really liked it.

6. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Good Dick

This modern look at the "anti-love story" is a quirky and unusual one, focusing on a young woman's very isolated existence away from the rest of the world. I enjoyed Marianna's and Jason's characters and how they melted together as the story moved forward, starting from the bare bones of a clerk/customer relationship. The fifth star was dropped since the film's structure was a bit out of balance, otherwise great!

7. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Good Dick

I (unexpectedly) quite liked this.

8. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Good Dick

Am a sucker for romance.. It's a good one, a Good Dick, perhaps..

9. JolieG1's rating of the film Good Dick

Ahhhh , Jason Ritter . Rather pitiful ending , I wanted to see them fuck at least one good time . Favorite Scene : When he gets on his knees . I just about died then.

10. vordven's rating of the film Good Dick

11. Christopher Taylor's rating of the film Good Dick

The landscape of this movie is sexuality and the issues with trust that go with it. Endearing characters and their fascinating psychologies make it incredibly engaging and the overall arc satisfying.

12. FailedImitator's rating of the film Good Dick

It was tedious to watch. I really hated it.

13. Dollyrkr's rating of the film Good Dick

true love conquers a--hahahaha

14. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Good Dick

Dark, offbeat indie relationship drama marks itself as something different with a prevailing undercurrent of uncomfortable emotions. Strong, naturalistic performances from Jason Ritter and writer-director Marianna Palka, though it does have its contrived moments and the ending is pretty predictable. Still, an impressive debut for Palka.