1. Linda's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

Great performance by Robin Williams, but the portrayal of Vietnam and the sexism was quite annoying to me.

2. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

One more proof of how good of an actor Williams was. An honest, funny and sad story. Somehow I saw this as a real inspirational movie

3. Jim Fear's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

GOOOOOOD MORNINGG VIETNAMMM

4. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

5. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

Truly embarrassing to think about now.

6. Sophia Park's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

This was a thoroughly unpleasant cinematic experience. Williams has such kind eyes, but he, and this movie, is tremendously mean. At best, you'll be making the :s face in real life.

7. HSBilly's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

comedy need some betrayal for some laugh.

8. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

A few very ill timed one liners by Williams which is a shame because the serious Robin Williams scenes were great.

9. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

Un buon film che prova a raccontare sotto un'altra prospettiva il Vietnam (anche se con dieci anni di ritardo). Immenso Robin Williams

10. anarresti's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

11. inggridnovaleta's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

Robin William is a great actor

12. Dan's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

Yeah, the portrayal of the Vietnamese doesn't sit well with me but it's so staunchly anti-war and funny that I'm willing to make a concession. Williams left us too soon.

13. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

Really shows what Williams was about as an actor - teetering close to the edge of overdoing a performance only to blindside you by genuine and moving sincerity and poignant drama by the end. Very well done picture.

14. Jimmy Hopkins's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

15. Lali's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

A refreshing way of portraying the deceit of warfare.

16. rorydean's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

Robin Williams can make many, many bad films after Levinson's gold colored master work, this film delivers even at those awkward moments of collisions with empty, salt-rimmed popcorn boxes and deflated juice boxes in your lap. I've watched this movie twenty times and each time I'm reminded no one else could have come close to his brilliant babble-talk.

17. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Good Morning, Vietnam

William's hilarious antics with a story that not only brings depth to his character but balances his comedy with drama. Probably Robin William's best film.