1. mpho3's rating of the film Good Ol' Freda

"Who wants to hear the secretary's story?" she asks. We do! We do! Thanks for sharing, Freda! 3.5 stars

2. msmichel's rating of the film Good Ol' Freda

Even the most casual Beatles' fan will enjoy this backstage look at Freda Kelly; Beatles' secretary and fan club chief. White's film examination of Kelly is an exercise in humility for it is very rare in this age for an employee to hold such loyalty to the organization they work for especially in the world of pop culture. Editing is most excellent with a wealth of archival rarities and stories. Rock on Freda.

3. spiderliliez's rating of the film Good Ol' Freda

What a pleasant and humble documentary on a shy and good natured person, who worked behind the biggest band the world has ever known — "The Beatles". Her name unknown to the world, yet she was there from the beginning with them, until everyone parted ways. Having spent 10 years with the boys, this film gives you an insightful look at the highly envied "Beatles" circle.

4. Chichago_'s rating of the film Good Ol' Freda

An insider perspective of The Beatles. It is fun to know how something works from the other side.

5. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Good Ol' Freda

A good natured doc on a good natured lady that lived her dream without really being badly affected by it like everybody else around her. Good ol' Freda is not an exceptional film, but it is a story very much worth being told by her own mouth and one that I wasn't even aware that I was so eager to listen to. Thank you.