1. billgae's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

damon and williams' chemistry really makes this film. at first the boyish arrogance of the main characters, particularly affleck's character, annoyed me but it did really humanise damon's character and by the end of the film i really came around to it. good will hunting is a heartfelt coming of age story about a young man learning to accept what he deserves.

2. jhubbs's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

atrocious script, Williams is the only bright spot

3. Sara_C's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

4. Ylly's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

"People call these things imperfections, but they're not, aw that's the good stuff. And then we get to choose who we let in to our weird little worlds."

5. berat bayer's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

6. amandav's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

great acting, even if i can't stand affleck. the elliott smith soundtrack makes it

7. xer vokun's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

like playing chess with a psychologist, liked the theme and characters, seen quite a few times

8. banu's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

I always find people attractive who are interested in mathematics and codes. So Will impressed me as a character like that. But going after a feeling called "love" at the end. Movie became a disappointment for me because of the bad ending.

9. blkrchs's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

10. Walker's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

11. spasmolytic's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

Can't stand Damon or Affleck. Film itself is sappy.

12. tegarbudi's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

I want someone to look me in the eyes and profoundly say "No, it's not your fault."

13. James Roth's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

14. Paul Relf's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

Possibly a little overrated. Smart script though and i had a big cheesy grin of happiness at the end. Also - Elliot Smith.

15. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

YES IT'S THE PERFECT MOVIE AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER.

16. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

it's beautiful but then just starts to fall into the cliche history about a boy who was a genius and didn't want this life for himself because of his past and blablabla... however such a good acting from robin williams and matt damon

17. leirmx's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

18. jw's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

Will did not come across as a very realistic character; his banter was too perfect, and regardless of his IQ, a twenty-year-old would not have his encyclopedic knowledge of virtually everything. The film is worth watching for the acting, not so much for its somewhat clichéd plot.

19. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

20. Chris's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

great acting esp. from williams (i only really cried during his scenes but i cry easy so its not saying much), but the cinematography was so flat and the music was off-puttingly bland... just felt a bit mechanical

21. yakimo's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

never seen a movie which portrays a true psychologist role... even better with beautiful and true script being portrays by robin williams.... such a heart wrenching scene... but not necessary character of will hunting as a genius...

22. senitree's rating of the film Good Will Hunting

yeah liife is about what you give not what you gain.

23. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Good Will Hunting