1. Juan Antonio Ramírez mostazo's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

Una cinta emotiva y que no se olvida Lola Creton está perfecta y todo suena muy real volver a los diecisiete es un momento único. ....

2. Eizaaz's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

While the main character becomes an architect, movie itself lacks structure in it's plot; I kept hoping something dramatic would happen. But then again having a rational character wouldn't make for much of a movie. Blue is the Warmest Colour and, perhaps, Whisper of the Heart (Studio Ghibli, for a relatively younger audience), come to mind as better alternatives.

3. Jonathan Pr's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

4. sahandmohajer's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

a beautiful picture reflective of its attractive title. in lieu of dramatic intensity 'Goodby First Love' attunes our sensitivity to the more real, to quieter and nuanced emotions. a film with strong direction and it moves with affection for its main character (who at first appears to be the supporting role). the pacing is very deliberate and masterful, i love that.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

The pain, futility and oft absurdity of first/young love is well portrayed in this third feature from director Mia Hansen-Love. We can all find some recognition and memories in the wonderful performance of Lola Creton even as we may wince at her actions. Hansen-Love's script deserves the accolades it received on release.

6. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

If there were still doubts of Love's allegiance to Pialat's school of French realism, she gives us our generation's À nos amours.

7. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

8. Bekriah M's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

Delicate and clever can describe many films on the same topic: first love. Mia HL is a talented filmmaker, her films depend on universal semiotics. She revives random memories, regenerates feelings.

9. ebabehh's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

She's with a 19-year-old at 15 and a 40-something-year-old at 19. Love takes precedent. Welcome to France.

10. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

11. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

I'll always love you and never know why.

12. zohen lux's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

THINGS SHE HAS: 1. one facial expression THINGS SHE DOESN'T HAVE: 1. pride 2. dignity 3. a sense of self-worth 4. a life beyond the first man she loved. CAN RELATE!

13. anadyomene's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

Visually lush and pretty: beautiful houses and stores, tasteful decorations etc; but I can't stand Camille and want to furiously choke this annoying Sullivan guy.

14. luminous's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

Like glimmers in the dark.

15. Michael Diers's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

Ohne verklärende Romantik wird die Geschichte einer zerstörerischen, krank machenden Liebe zweier Jugendlicher eindringlich dargestellt. Schade, dass die sehr miesen Synchronisationsstimmen und die nicht immer passende Musik den Genuss des ansonsten guten Films erheblich gemindert haben.

16. eleventries's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

17. Criteriamor's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

If Les Parapluies de Cherbourg is magnificent in its bombast, Goodbye First Love is magnificent in its natural flow.

18. filmotrope's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

Hansen-Løve is a very talented director who knows how to tell a simple yet poignant story in a way that always rings true and real, and it relies on a beautiful cinematography and a surprising pair of actors who even make their perfectly affected romantic lines sound natural. http://www.filmotrope.com

19. Matthias Thäter's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

Unglaublich schöner und sehr sinnlicher Liebesfilm! Wahnsinns Darsteller. Schöne Bilder aus Frankreich.

20. DSPRKY's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

I have to count myself among the Hansen-Løve fans after this, my third of her films. Goodbye First Love contains the germs of many ideas that are used in her subsequent works to great effect. But of course the film stands on its own merits, especially the simple yet effective storytelling and the portrayal of characters who might not say much but whose actions evince real depth.

21. FISCHER's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

Pour son troisième long métrage, Mia Hansen-Love confirme avec grâce et sensibilité toute la finesse et la pertinence de son regard sur les méandreuses relations de couple et les déambulations sentimentales du coeur amoureux, avec comme à son habitude, une direction d'acteurs parfaite et de magnifiques accompagnements musicaux concomitants, lumineusement mélancoliques et complices... www.cinefiches.com

22. Andrea Streva's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

acho que violeta parra na trilha sonora me ganhou

23. Caillouquiroule's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

J'ai beau adorer "Le père de mes enfants" et surtout "L'avenir", les autres films de Hansen-Løve me laissent sceptique. Du mal à croire à cette histoire d'amour maladive, et même si j'y croyais je pense qu'elle m'intéresserait peu. Le plus réussi dans le film est ce qui se passe "au milieu", dans les études de Camille et la nouvelle relation qu'elle accepte. Mais c'est peu.

24. Mlle Cousin's rating of the film Goodbye First Love

je l'ai vu une première fois il y a quelques années et j'avais trouvé le film irritant — je l'ai revu et j'ai trouvé beaucoup de charme à ce qui m'avait jadis déplu