1. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

2. Joana Piçarra's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

O meu primeiro Godard. Percebi pão deste filme.

3. epiphany_moment2000's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

4. MisterColo93's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

3/5.. 6 politico a Godard poichè non nascondo di non aver capito assolutamente il suo film. Averlo poi visto non solo non in 3D ma con scarsa qualità sicuramente non ha aiutato a farmelo apprezzare, mea culpa.

5. mimivulturul's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

vazut cu Diana in anul intai la Cinema Patria

6. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

Come for the 3D home videos of Godard's dog that are experiments in saturation, stay for the canted angles of banal intellectuals, leave refreshed

7. Gisèle Kérosène's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

8. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2014/11/28/adieu-au-langage-godard/

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

Notre burlesque bonimenteur helvète n'a jamais craint de sombrer dans le grotesque et le ridicule qu'il symbolise à merveille et à profusion. A force de tenter vainement de retrouver les ors et les fulgurances d'un cinéma primitif, il patauge dans le primaire sentencieux en auguste primate infantile ou sénile qui découvre soudain un nouveau joujou, la prise de vue en 3D. www.cinefiches.com

10. Nachtreich's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

11. Bekriah M's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

It is as if Godard came upon 3D inadvertently so he decided to toy with the camera and go for walks with his own dog; the dog who narrates, the dog who listens to water, the water which "spoke to [a certain] him in a deep serious voice". This film is anxious.

12. AndreTenente's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

A philosophy of cinema. Of life. Of everyday. 8/10

13. jack's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

14. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

15. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

I can't believe I had to watch this on Netflix. It's a nice blend of post 80's Godard. At times it feels like you're sitting next to someone with the channel changer, and they won't stop surfing. 'Language' may suck, but it's better than the alternative.

16. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

I'm no stranger to arthouse cinema and eccentric filmmakers and I have been a huge fan of godard, but frankly I don't understand what he's getting at with this film

17. Laura Vasile's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

18. Diogo CF's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

Um casal deixa-se enredar na Linguagem - sistema esgotado, aporético, parasitado pela História. Um cão, naturalmente silencioso, impensado, despede-se do mundo e do seu mistério. O cinema, um meio artístico que compactua com a Ordem (ou a ilusão de uma ordem), é desmantelado. E tudo isto se concretiza num 3D redescoberto, explorado até às suas últimas consequências.

19. Louis Renault's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

I fail to see the point. I love classic Godard, from Breathless to Contempt. But this film did not connect with me on any level. Each music cue and bit of narrative, deconstructed or cut off before it could be fulfilled into anything for the audience. I feel Godard lost the purpose of film, or maybe it's his life...and we're just living in it? No thanks.

20. Balthaz21's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

21. Emily O's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

very similar to la pointe courte i think. two sides confused by the other and a third uninvolved undefined party just tooting along without much intervention :_). loves pain!

22. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

23. a zul's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

"No one could think freely if his eyes were locked in another's gaze. As soon as gazes lock, there are no longer exactly two of us. Staying alone becomes hard. (...) It's not animals who are blind. Man, blinded by conscience, is incapable of seeing the world. What is outside, wrote Rilke, can be known only via an animal's gaze. (...) The dog is the only living creature that loves you more than it loves itself."

24. Benjamin Bland's rating of the film Goodbye to Language

Really disappointed by this. Dislike 3D generally but thought JLG would do something more interesting with it than this. He spends way too much of the film like a kid going "Hey, 3D tits!" More problematically Godard said goodbye to language perfectly in Film Socialisme, so this feels unnecessary. Would be a shame if this was his last film.