1. nadnab's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

2. patríciapinho's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

not trying to sound like a crazy cat lady but my cat would never do this to me

3. Mellow Dude's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

4. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

5. érzéki's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

6. mysteriousgirlno2's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

nao sabia que A Múmia tinha uma cinematografia tao bonita

7. pintobean's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

So much potential. I waited an hour and twenty minutes for something of importance to happen only to get a cheap finish.

8. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

I can't believe you guys did like this.

9. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

10. Egoisms's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

The twist is a cop-out. Disappointing.

11. Chris's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

absolutely wild, only thing that threw me off was the red cross people just walking in, wandering in the house and staying until they got their donation (but maybe its a cultural difference?)

12. julia.s's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

13. Lysistrata's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

14. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

15. f-nanda's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

Whats all the fuzzzzz about?

16. Carambotti's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

Instant classic. Visually stunning, tension builds like a metronome, moments of horror in the pit of my stomach. This film has it all.

17. DilayA's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

Intriguing first act, unoriginal ending.

18. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

19. MXN BWN's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

What a let down after all the hype. I guessed the plot twist straight away - but was hoping to be wrong. It's not an original idea or story. Disappointed..

20. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

*fire emoji* Great twist, beautifully directed. One of those movies you have to watch a second time after finishing, but with a different perspective.

21. bulgrin's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

For people who like Hanneke this is a must. Great twist in the end. Fantastic camera work.

22. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

Boredom - The Movie. Come and see the most predictable tale ever. You won't be disappointed by any twist. Don't be afraid for your weak heart.

23. D.J. Devereux's rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

A fresh, subtle and quite simply a maze of a modern horror film. The film offers that almost Haneke autistically cold form of sterile story telling within the genre, that makes this films almost perfect. It has the mood of a Haneke german tension tension, with a Vinterberg Scandic undertone. Making this film, thrilling, tense and dare I say, different?

24. J. O.'s rating of the film Goodnight Mommy

Other than the general aesthetic, this was wholly disappointing - predictable, even. The positive reviews are starting to seem recycled and regurgitated. Has anybody stepped back to look at how hollow this really was? Similarities can be drawn between this and last year's "The Boy", the latter being the better film.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7