1. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Goon

2. Jamie Morren's rating of the film Goon

Long awaited sequel to the 1985 classic, The Goonies have all grown up and moved to Canada to join a hockey team.

3. Michael Peer's rating of the film Goon

This was fun. Anyone expecting the bells and whistles (or budget) of a significant sports film will be disappointed. This is basically Happy Gilmore on ice - or if he never played golf - but with a heart of gold. Sean William Scott is ridiculously perfect for this role and should be given more respect as an actor. The film moves quickly, is self-aware, and is smart enough to give us what matters - fights and comedy.

4. Frank Esteban's rating of the film Goon

Crude, brutal, and full of heart. Great characters carry a story that builds to a hell of a climax.

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Goon

A real surprise. Like the film's protagonist, it's utterly stupid but wonderfully endearing.

6. Felix Millan's rating of the film Goon

I marvel at how well made this film was. It has every reason to be terrible. Brutal, violent, sweet, and humanzing. This has to the best soccer movie ever made. Mexcio would be so proud.

7. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Goon

Sean William Scott needs to make a comeback!

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Goon

"Two rules man. Stay away from my fuckin percosets, and do you have any fucking percosets?"

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Goon

10. Patrick John's rating of the film Goon

Not my kind of genre but it was done perfectly well

11. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Goon

3.5 - I know I really shouldn't like this, but I did.

12. dschank's rating of the film Goon

this movie has generated surprisingly positive reviews for some reason. it's pretty bad, actually. most of the jokes are either about gay people or being lunched in the face. i'm all for slapstick humor, but this shit isn't funny.

13. msmichel's rating of the film Goon

The maple syrup blooded Canadian in me just digs this film so, so much. Director Dowse and scriptwriters Baruchel and company just get it. And by 'it' I mean down and dirty hockey. The most fun hockey flick since 'Slap Shot' with more cursing than 'Scarface" and more violence than a trip to see the UFC. Scott is well cast here but the film belongs to the aging enforcer played to perfection by Liev Schreiber..

14. Dibyajyoti Sarma's rating of the film Goon

The joyous soundtrack. ...borderline slapstick, and utterly believable, perhaps too offensive to take it seriously. Seann William Scott does a great job (“I’m stupid, he’d gay...”)...

15. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Goon

I had a good time watching this movie. Fun story with characters you can root for. Give it shot.

16. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Goon

Sports movies can be a hard sell for me. I generally don't care. But this on the other hand, is pretty damn flawless! Underneath the vulgarity and bloody ascepts of the movie, is a wide-eyed innocent performance from Seann William Scott! He portrays violence and masculinity with a gentleness that's hard not to be charmed by. The way the movie uses simple cinematic gestures to enter a realm of hyper realism is great!

17. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Goon

18. treehouse's rating of the film Goon

19. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Goon

A sweet, humanistic musing of how Andy Dwyer would be as a hockey fighter.

20. mnovaes's rating of the film Goon

Cisne Negro. Só que sem pieguice. Só que com hockey. Só que com nekro na trilha.

21. Sean's rating of the film Goon

Goon was a pretty fun watch and I actually enjoyed Seann William Scott in this, I thought he was pretty fantastic. Laughed pretty hard in some parts but mostly I enjoyed how it wasn't a straight out comedy, some nice dramatic elements helped make this film seem grounded.

22. Panji's rating of the film Goon

Expected nothing but fun, yet it gives me more than that! Nothing preachy or what, it's like 3 times better than tooth fairy thingy. Love it

23. A47's rating of the film Goon

24. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Goon

Crude but funny sports comedy that balances the niceness of its protagonist with the brutal sport of hockey.