1. elenagallen's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

The dullest biopic ever. I'm thinking the adventures of an artichoke would be more exciting that Grace Kelly's life story.

2. peaches and plums's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

3. richardlawrn's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

I was surprised that Grace almost played Marnie, one of my favorite movies ever and I'm so glad she didn't. She was never my favorite but it was nice getting to know a bit more about her. I think Nicole did a great job, though I'm not a big fan of her as well. Maybe the speech was waaay too long and the going-back-to-Hollywood scandal too short. The art director deserves the 5 stars, though.

4. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

True Hollywood Story presents a less entertaining royal family biopic full of zoom in and zoom out shots to keep you awake through presidential business and Nicole Kidman's frozen face.

5. janice.hughes's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

I know this was not a critically acclaimed film but I loved the story. I was amazed that De Gaulle tried to invade Monaco over taxes - what a bully he was. Nicole Kidman was imperial and brought her own charisma to every scene. It was great that Grace challenged the monarchy and traditions of royalty. Pity we missed her in Marni. The cars and costumes were amazing.

6. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

7. Ren P's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

I can't even remember the plot and that's not my fault.

8. Thomas Frovin's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

A thoroughly misunderstood film. This should not be viewed as a biopic, but as a melodrama. The heightened characterisations, the astonishingly beautiful set design and the damsel in distress was all very Sirk-esque. A very elegant, dazzling little film that tells a fairytale, not a real story, and should be allowed to do so.

9. pluviosity's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

I pity Nicole Kidman for trying too hard to be Grace Kelly.

10. Maar's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

watching nicole kidman up close made me hysterical.

11. vicentmara@gmail.com's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

12. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

Uno dei peggiori biopic che abbia mai visto.Script mega-arrangiato(i reali in continua sofferenza reggono poco),fotografia e montaggio a volte vomitevoli,Nicole mega-tirata e mega-forzata.Scivola via senza lasciare niente,tra inutili pipponi e interpretazioni macchiettistiche.Buon solo per far pubblicità e racimolare qualche prima pagina. Pessimo.

13. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

Good cast and sumptuous cinematography. Still this was a weird movie that did not seem to know what it wanted to achieve. It does not give any insight into who Kelly was and we don´t "get" her way of thinking and acting. And to set this against a political crisis with moles, private dicks and evil scheming sends this into an almost surreal and fantastical realm. Not good, not bad, just strange...

14. Alex Gonçalves's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

At the end, Grace Kelly gave her best performance.

15. Your Friend's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

Easily one of the most embarrassing, worst films of 2014. It was a terrible script that shockingly obtained financing and attracted a star and director but it never should have been made to begin with. Complete and total disaster.

16. bitterMoo's rating of the film Grace of Monaco

2.5 stars. Some brave fiction, but the rest was really boring.

17. Lars Åndheim's rating of the film Grace of Monaco