1. caitlin.f's rating of the film Graceland

very intense, great ending.

2. Nan Bauer's rating of the film Graceland

Terrific thriller, beautifully shot and twisty as all get out. Wonderful performance in the lead by Arnold Reyes, and a close-up if limited view of life in Manila, including the huge divide between the few very wealthy and everyone else. The human trafficking element of the story is heartbreaking.

3. muse_x's rating of the film Graceland

A brutal sign o' these times.

4. David R Williams's rating of the film Graceland

Intense. Deeply troubling and despairing. A bleak look at a dark world.

5. Jennifer Sharp's rating of the film Graceland

This movie made nice background noise. The visuals were at least fitting - scenes had unexpectedly dark lighting when they needed to have it, like the inside of the car when the kidnapping first happened. The rest of the film seemed to go around in circles, however, and the plot was incredibly ambiguous after the first scenes. As a result, after the beginning, the movie quickly and sadly became unsatisfying to watch.

6. David Richards's rating of the film Graceland

This is the first film I have seen from the Philippines and it presents quite a jaundiced view of that country. It is the blackest noir involving corruption, child prostitution and the sale of organs for transplant. There's lots of tension and gritty realism, but I can't say I really enjoyed it. It did give me a vision of a place I know little about, but I can't say whether or not it's a true vision.

7. Robert's rating of the film Graceland

The film “Graceland” was very intense and drama filled. I enjoyed this film, I thought it was very entertaining and it made me want to watch it. It involves young sex scandals in the philippines and this man named Marlon. Marlon is the main character a young filipino man that works for the congressman and gets caught in a nasty situation. Marlons daughter got kidnapped for the wrong reason.

8. Armando's rating of the film Graceland

I enjoyed it a lot, a brutal, violent film with a neorealist flavor, and a phenomenal Arnold Reyes, sexy as hell

9. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Graceland

3.5. I like the complexity of the story, character and the want of exposing the underhanded nature of the society but at times it tripped over genre elements, in particular when dealing with the pacing of the film. I sometimes wanted it actually move a bit slower. But strong film

10. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Graceland

Graceland” (what an ironic title!) aims to criticize the Philippine society, showing criminality, corruption, and hypocrisy as part of the day-to-day life. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/04/graceland-2012.html

11. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Graceland

A solid, unromantic, kidnapping thriller which gradually reveals unanticipated complexity.