1. ø's rating of the film Gran Torino

Clint 'the racist' Eastwood sure don't like them foreigners coming over to 'merica and stealing his land and jobs.

2. MistaRichard's rating of the film Gran Torino

Old racist geezer with a bad connection to his kids finds solace and learns "how to love" after he meets a group of the very people he's learned to hate. Generic, drippy and stale. Eastwood is the only solid actor, too.

3. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Gran Torino

a veces es muy white savior pero superó mis expectativas de este viejo

4. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Gran Torino

5. Vincent T's rating of the film Gran Torino

6. Finbar Somers's rating of the film Gran Torino

Cringe-inducingly heavy-handed, what the hell

7. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Gran Torino

What a weird coincidence that I happened to watch this right after I watched John Wayne's last movie, The Shootist (1976). This could practically be a remake. Ok, maybe not that exact, but the films are eerily similar in plot points and themes. Highly recommended double feature!

8. ironbound's rating of the film Gran Torino

Jesus, how did I come across the idea to watch this sh*t at the first place?! Such a waste.

9. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Gran Torino

One of my fav Clint Eastwood movies, still good after repeat viewings

10. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Gran Torino

amo a clint eastwood aunque lo odio x ser un facho qlo gringo asqueroso

11. yovargas's rating of the film Gran Torino

Has all the subtlety and artfulness of an after-school special on diversity. A movie so obvious and heavy-handed in its simplistic "hey, can't we all just get along" message that I knew exactly where the story was going within minutes, and I was exactly right. Racism is bad; so is this movie. D+

12. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Gran Torino

Subtle storytelling. Intelligent dialogues. Every key scene unveils a new detail without giving away too much, leaving the spectator wondering about what was told and trying to make sense of it into the story. And then a series of emotional events (at least to me they were) where everything adds up. Altough a quite simple plot, it kept me hanging until the very end. And plus, Eastwood's got style.

13. maría f guerrero's rating of the film Gran Torino

I watched this when I was very young and I thought this was so good. And then I rewatched it as the eye of someone not that very young and all I can say is this is not like remotely as good as I thought.

14. Ethan's rating of the film Gran Torino

This was another great performance from Clint Eastwood. He was always at his best when he was grumpy and irritable.

15. ceknklsn's rating of the film Gran Torino

16. Andrew Sax's rating of the film Gran Torino

17. melis.'s rating of the film Gran Torino

18. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Gran Torino

19. Jim Fear's rating of the film Gran Torino

Gran Torino está repleto de referências a conceitos do âmbito intercultural. O filme retrata um ex-militar reformado endurecido pela guerra vivendo no seu “paraíso” suburbano. A sua experiência de vida torna-o mais fechado com outras culturas e etnias, mas até que ponto o preconceito lhe permite fechar os olhos?

20. TomMackAplin's rating of the film Gran Torino

It reminds me that anger is just another emotion in our spectrum.

21. julia.s's rating of the film Gran Torino

great example of gross white masculinity and racism

22. André Pereira's rating of the film Gran Torino

23. Star Lord's rating of the film Gran Torino

Film da gustarsi e da comprendere nel profondo. Andamento lento ma contenuti di gran valore.

24. lukfwn's rating of the film Gran Torino

If I should make a list of 10 fav movie all the time,,absolutely. this movie will be the one of them.

← Previous 1 3 4 5