1. FISCHER's rating of the film Grand Canyon

D'aucuns trouveront le propos convaincant, et diront que "Grand Canyon" est un bon film original et mis en scène avec grand talent, nous ne partageons pas ce point de vue, et de loin... www.cinefiches.com

2. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Grand Canyon

Love Lawrence Kasdan...but this did not hit the mark for me.

3. William's rating of the film Grand Canyon

4. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Grand Canyon

It's fine. Decent performances, moral messages, standard contrivances somewhat balanced by moments of truth, however small. It's commentary on race isn't explored the way it could have been, and its perspective is more or less safe and traditional. The whole thing is rather traditional, which wouldn't bother me I suppose if I hadn't been exposed to so much inventive, impressive, original, and great cinema as of late.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Grand Canyon

**1/2. A film about fractures (legs, canyons, racism). I don't mind seeing an intellectual mainstream movie once in a while but this one lacks meat around the bones. Almost already forgotten.

6. La Macoco's rating of the film Grand Canyon

loved loved loved this film

7. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Grand Canyon

Reminds me of Crash. Kasdan's best work.

8. Obient's rating of the film Grand Canyon

A little bit darker version of 'Smoke' and more metaphysical subjects.

9. Slowart's rating of the film Grand Canyon

if i'm right it's an inappropriate response to get a headache in the presence of a miracle / as usual with kasdan - sometimes a letdown, but some parts of it are fantastically well written. steve martin is god in this

10. Wortzik's rating of the film Grand Canyon

A life changing experience and one of the most overlooked films of all time. Incredible casting, wonderful music score by James Newton Howard, a terrifi and plausible screenplay that would make Haggis and company feel ashamed of their "Crash". It's a positive and great experience.