1. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Grand Central

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Grand Central

"Grand central" parte de la clásica premisa del huésped que traiciona la confianza de su anfitrión. En paralelo, un reactor nuclear que irá quebrantando la fantasía de su protagonista. Una película realista pero que se sirve de cuestiones que suenan repetidas.

3. chanandre's rating of the film Grand Central

[L'amour est-il radioactif ? Apparemment, oui. </3]Quand Gary est bien prêt à se faire (se laisser?) tuer dans le réacteur en prenant une dose létale de radiation, l'hasard vient à son secours et ses copains lui sauvent, mais ses yeux sont morts, il a déjà tout perdu. Á la sortie, il la rencontre, elle cours après lui>Karole, en pleurant: "J'ai eu peur"; il la reçoit incrédule ->Cut to Black: "Qui m'aime me suive" <3

4. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Grand Central

5. Polyglot's rating of the film Grand Central

Damn, Léa Seydoux. Why you gotta take my breath away?

6. spiderliliez's rating of the film Grand Central

I wanted to like this, but not enough reasons for me to do so. Though I have to say, I always admire how French movies depict society. It's adaptable, yet cruel and harsh. Like how the characters feel a piece of joy and pleasure, but life cuts you and takes it back. Here's a little depiction of love's cruelty. There's fine acting, and subtle drama, but somehow you know things could have been so much better.

7. Noha's rating of the film Grand Central

fucking lea and tahar together.

8. matthewlong1985's rating of the film Grand Central

Good central performances and an intriguing backdrop makes the by-the-numbers plot a good watch

9. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Grand Central

I believe that “Grand Central”, similarly to its neglectful protagonist Gary, didn’t show enough qualifications to be a reference. (2.5 stars)

10. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Grand Central

I do want to see this, no doubt, but the director seems pretty damn sleazy.

11. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Grand Central

12. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Grand Central

13. Corriel's rating of the film Grand Central

Great directing, good acting, interesting and original story make a very good film like this one.