1. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Grandma

Three generations, three worldviews, three lifestyles. In one juicy package.

2. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Grandma

3. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Grandma

4. tabsz's rating of the film Grandma

5. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film Grandma

6. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film Grandma

7. RumbleFish's rating of the film Grandma

E adesso parliamo di aborto e di vecchie lesbiche che fanno sesso e del rapporto madri-figlie

8. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Grandma

A simple plot lined with enjoyable characters; I'd say that's both the strength and the weakness of this film, with its primary flaw being that many of the scenes with these supporting characters that play such a huge role in Elle's life and shape her character feel rushed for the sake of time. Other than that it's a fun movie.

9. Rocketeam's rating of the film Grandma

Lily Tomlin still kicking ass.

10. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film Grandma

Rol protagónico despampanante y potente guión. Tiempo que no veía una película de tan corta duración y de tanto contenido bien logrado. Excelente.

11. svvdvvmyn's rating of the film Grandma

12. saitosouta's rating of the film Grandma

Finally, Judy Greer as charming woman who isn't someone's (heterosexual) wife or ex I'm very glad that.

13. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Grandma

Before you all jump down my throat, I am a dem who is feeling the Bern or whatever. But I couldn't stand this shit. The acting was great, but I just couldn't stand it. I wanted to be aborted after 15 minutes.

14. flalorm's rating of the film Grandma

15. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Grandma

plus one stars just for lily tomlin

16. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Grandma

Don't teenagers finger each other anymore?

17. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Grandma

7.4/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2eb

18. Joyce's rating of the film Grandma

What a heartwarming, happened-in-a-day movie about different generations of women. "You don't even know who Mystique is!" oh my god hahahahaha. Also, I would love to have those first editions.

19. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Grandma

Working seeing. We need more Tomlin!!!!

20. Adam Cross's rating of the film Grandma

It's shocking to me how awards season isn't on it's knees kissing Grandma's feet. Now, where's that hockey stick...

21. jxn's rating of the film Grandma

this film is actually set in a hopeful universe years from now.

22. Justwibi's rating of the film Grandma

this is fun, surprising, powerfull & heartwarming. loved Lily Tomlin soooooooooo much! Lesbian Grandma is f*cking cool!

23. FCC 86's rating of the film Grandma

"Time passes. That's for sure"

24. SteeL14s's rating of the film Grandma