1. Log Lady's rating of the film Grave Encounters

I have fond memories from watching Ghost Hunters, so naturally I was immediately interested in Grave Encounters's premise, which means it sucks even more that GE did nothing for me. The atmosphere was occasionally okay, but starting from the first scenes with the exceedingly annoying group, it never really sucked me in. The scares weren't at all interesting and the special effects aren't even worth mentioning.

2. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Grave Encounters

3. Onbestendig's rating of the film Grave Encounters

4. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Grave Encounters

I really need to stop watching thrash movies

5. Khristine's rating of the film Grave Encounters

perfect film if you wanna laugh for a good 92 minutes

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Grave Encounters

7. Alessandra N.'s rating of the film Grave Encounters

8. Elayla's rating of the film Grave Encounters

Spooky. Especially the idea of the vanishing exit.

9. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Grave Encounters

10. yasdnil's rating of the film Grave Encounters

Unpopular opinion, but I actually really liked this. Riverview Hospital makes a damn good spooky asylum. I love seeing everything from the camera point of view, as the lack of music helps catch you off guard when something happens. Of course, there were plenty of problems. I didn't really like Sasha's character. And the continuity and gaps SUCKED. But all in all...I still loved it somehow! lol

11. sebekk's rating of the film Grave Encounters

Just keep walking straight ...

12. Nicolas Djurdjevic's rating of the film Grave Encounters

Très long, des passages vraiment flippants mais trop courts pour que le film soit apprécié.

13. mrfist126's rating of the film Grave Encounters

Unlike other found footage films, this focuses more on the psychological effects on the victims. It's like if Roman Polanski made one this films, and that's a good thing.

14. Zac Holbrook's rating of the film Grave Encounters

I was gonna give this a 3 until I saw the hand thing.

15. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Grave Encounters

This gave me a good scare. I'm a huge fan of the Paranormal Activity movies and this is right up there with them.

16. Siksinaaq's rating of the film Grave Encounters

I thought this had some potential. The first chunk of the film had very good atmosphere and I even enjoyed the humor of the documentation. Then it gets into the poorly CGI-ghost creatures, silly "scary moments" that fell flat, and the out-of-place back story of the asylum coming into play. Disappointing.

17. reberrymemberer's rating of the film Grave Encounters

It's like a shitty hybrid of rec and paranormal activity.

18. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Grave Encounters

The first 30 minutes were quite spooky but when the proverbial shit hit the fan the movie lost the little steam it had. The remainder of the movie was plain boring and very forgettable.

19. Spook's rating of the film Grave Encounters

First half was quite funny, second half was suposed to be scary, but failed to do so.

20. Agustin Alturria's rating of the film Grave Encounters

Loved this, guilty pleasure at its best

21. Roobarb's rating of the film Grave Encounters

Films like this, with the "Cam" feel have always been a guilty pleasure of mine. I actually really enjoyed this, it got a couple of good jumps out of my friend and I. Obviously it's recommended to anyone who shares my love for this type of filming process. Only down-side was I am unable to watch it a second time around, due to knowing all the "scares". Going in with low expectations, I was pleasantly surprised.

22. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Grave Encounters

The only good part is when they open the front door and see what's on the other side. So freaky...