1. Gabrielė Norkūnaitė's rating of the film Raw

2. mpho3's rating of the film Raw

The cheese may stand alone, but I really didn't like this. I just don't like being that grossed out, and it wasn't necessary. Yes I get all the metaphor and subtext, but goddamn.

3. bitterMoo's rating of the film Raw

4. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Raw

Un grande film sul cannibalismo come metafora della nascita delle pulsioni adolescenziali della protagonista e della sua evoluzione verso la sua maturazione. La messa in scena elegante, nonostante il tema, e l'angoscia creata danno una forza rara alla narrazione, che resta impressa.

5. nona vanis's rating of the film Raw

6. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Raw

The idea of the sexual awakening of the female maneater archetype is good enough, but Grave is drenched in the clean, artsy but sadistic aesthetic of French horror films of the 2000's, which drags everything down - although it is nowhere near as violent as its predecessors. It's a very pleasant-looking unpleasant film, its hellish perception of college life being more exaggerated than the blood and guts.

7. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Raw

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Raw

9. Camille Franche's rating of the film Raw

Scénario du néant, rien ne se passe, pas crédible

10. Username: Scott's rating of the film Raw

Coming of age films love to posit the end of childhood as the beginning of individualism. An escape from all that came before. Raw, on the other hand, posits that with adulthood comes all the problems the previous generation could not solve. All those sexual and ethical quandaries come rushing out of that deep repression, like blood gushing from a ragged bite wound.

11. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Raw

7.6/10, "RAW is a sanguine first feature valorously defies its gory premise and an empowering allegory of petticoat potency, rationality and fragility. my full review - https://wp.me/p1eXom-3HW

12. Linda's rating of the film Raw

DAMN! I laughed, I was baffled, I gagged... and most importantly I was well entertained!

13. ASINED's rating of the film Raw

le daría un cinco sobre diez pelado. Empieza muy bien pero se vuelve aburrida

14. Transitory Potlatch's rating of the film Raw

Odd as hell but that's what carries this. Couldn't tell for a while but this one genuinely grew on me, and by the end I appload it's quirks despite some significant flaws.

15. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Raw

16. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Raw

17. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Raw

18. Alex Flores's rating of the film Raw

19. Trunfos's rating of the film Raw

20. whimisical melancholy's rating of the film Raw

Ini film sangat lah G I L A, makanya itu bintang empat.

21. John Burgess's rating of the film Raw

I loved this film. Smart, intelligent horror. I thought the juxtaposition of the rites of passage combined with the lead's awful discovery of the fault in her stars was really cleverly done. And yes. It kept me guessing right to the end. First film? What a corker!

22. Adriana's rating of the film Raw

not recommended for sensitive stomachs

23. N. C.'s rating of the film Raw

24. wiwitaek's rating of the film Raw

mm no thank you but I don't really know.