1. Joao Sobral's rating of the film Gravity

1/5 story and characters 4,5/5 sound design and visuals

2. SteeL14s's rating of the film Gravity

3. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Gravity

Someone tell this bitch to stop screaming in space, we can still hear her!

4. James Roth's rating of the film Gravity

5. stopyunn's rating of the film Gravity

about the impression, all about 'Gravity'

6. JasonAv's rating of the film Gravity

7. Fabiha's rating of the film Gravity

"Do you wanna go back, or do you wanna stay here? I get it. It's nice here. You can just shut down all the systems, turn out all the lights, and just close your eyes and tune out everyone. There's nobody up here that can hurt you. It's safe. I mean, what's the point of going on? What's the point of living? But if you decide to go, then you gotta just get on with it. Sit back, enjoy the ride."

8. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Gravity

9. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Gravity

At first it is almost an abstract object and it is the best and most fascinating part of "Gravity" : colours, light (Lubezki), movement. As soon at it becomes storytelling and heavy symbolism, the magic is kind of lost. Still a special experience.

10. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Gravity

11. João R's rating of the film Gravity

What an experience. It was beautiful and suffocating in equal amounts while being charismatic and even sentimental. However, I was completely turned off by some of the visuals and sequnences that resembled too much a video game.

12. wiwitaek's rating of the film Gravity

13. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Gravity

14. pop_art-i-wish's rating of the film Gravity

15. Patricija And's rating of the film Gravity

A very intense piece of work. The whole film set is set in space. What I liked about the movie the most is the moment, when two main characters are drifting to the station and you can clearly see how the director paints different pictures of characters through dialogue. Which immediately makes the move more than about space.

16. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Gravity

17. Simone Totaro's rating of the film Gravity

18. Jossy Silva's rating of the film Gravity

Bela e interessante metáfora.

19. Yayo's rating of the film Gravity

The frog swimming, the dog barking, the tear floating.. loved the little details.

20. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Gravity

Pure Cinema, completely gripping from start to finish and not just due to the incredible visual acheivememt. The only 3D film that I have actually enjoyed! I haven't seen it since my trip to the cinema and I worry that it won't hold up to the big screen experience....

21. songoflos's rating of the film Gravity

22. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film Gravity

Finally 3D cinema makes me feel something

23. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Gravity

24. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Gravity

for fcks sake get a hold of yourself and no you shall not pass and WOOF WOOF