1. giovanni's rating of the film Gravity

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Gravity

Un'impresa notevole mantenere la narrazione interessante con praticamente un solo protagonista.

3. Merih Sakarya's rating of the film Gravity

A simple idea can excite you a lot :) loved it

4. Brian's rating of the film Gravity

5. meepy's rating of the film Gravity

Yeah I wanna fucking die the anxiety killed me. It’s empowering, heartbreaking and fucking scary to watch this film but I loved it. Also I loved that they used space as a metaphor for feeling lost in life. Every little thing she had to get through to get back to Earth really felt like what a person has to do to get through every day. A fight with their mind.

6. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Gravity

7. Yuu the Waffle's rating of the film Gravity

8. Stefano Pedrocchi's rating of the film Gravity

9. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Gravity

10. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film Gravity

11. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Gravity

uaaaaaaaau! s p e c i a l . f x!

12. chicajomles's rating of the film Gravity

I've never left the movie theater until the credits roll. NEVER. Until this one. I felt it was an excuse to watch Sandra Bullock floating around in underwear... I get it, I get it, visually gorgeous! but it wouldn't have hurt anyone to put the same effort on the script.

13. tri ...'s rating of the film Gravity

14. Adam GR's rating of the film Gravity

A stressful beginning, but not on this film’s bandwagon. Cuarón has been just as innovative and more impactful in prior work. George Clooney is actually the astronaut you remember, and it’s a sappy, stupid ending.

15. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film Gravity

Waited years to see this one. I'm very surprised by all the negative comments in here. The dialogue is minimalistic, in every sense of the word. Even corny at times. But the spectacle is so enthralling, the themes explored (adversity, letting go, spirituality, rebirth) are so vibrant throughout the 90 minutes that it completely demolish the arguments of shalowness. The music score is a masterpiece, so is this film.

16. Mario Lipuma's rating of the film Gravity

17. astygianelysium's rating of the film Gravity

how lonely to hinge your film on tech spectacle & existential humanism...

18. sapidskye's rating of the film Gravity

A film should be a film regardless of screen size

19. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Gravity

20. Vera Kavaleuskaya's rating of the film Gravity

3,5 - the plot is way too sentimental

21. FISCHER's rating of the film Gravity

Impossible de se voiler la face, le spectacle proposé nous immerge dans une fulgurance visuelle époustouflante que la discrète utilisation de la prise de vue en relief ne fait que consolider dans sa dimension sidérante et sidérale. www.cinefiches.com

22. zotibaws's rating of the film Gravity

Beautiful visuals but overly dramatic and predictable. Mother Earth looks amazing.

23. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Gravity

24. Robert H's rating of the film Gravity

More of an action movie than a thriller, Gravity lacks enough suspense expected of a movie about being stuck in space! I'm left dumbfounded by the choice of astronauts; the lack of training is nowhere near Watney-level style of survival - see The Martian instead. Bullock is interesting enough, but the script dialogue doesn't leave enough impact as the film ends.