1. Linda's rating of the film Green Lantern

- 10 stars. god it was HORRIBLE

2. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Green Lantern

Pretty unimaginative and lacking ambition unique to itself.

3. Guillaume23's rating of the film Green Lantern

peu apprécié par la communauté, j'adore le concept du green lantern donc globalement satisfait. sans plus

4. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Green Lantern

The worst of the recent superhero films?

5. Achromia's rating of the film Green Lantern

LOL They thought there was gonna be a sequel!

6. Star Lord's rating of the film Green Lantern

Davvero non capisco come la critica possa essersi accanita contro questo film che sia per trama che per attori è di ottimo livello e per il quale avrei auspicato un secondo capitolo, considerando anche la scena post credit. Peccato.

7. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Green Lantern

I liked it. This will lead to my inevitable downfall on mubi, but I had a good run.

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Green Lantern

9. Juan Valero's rating of the film Green Lantern

10. msmichel's rating of the film Green Lantern

A great opportunity wasted. Really wanted to like this one but they just got everything so wrong. Poor casting, poor execution and even poor effects especially the villians. Reynolds couldn't capture Hal Jordan with everyone around him just cardboard especially poor Blake Lively who seems to be struggling to find some way to play "the girl" here. And the Sinestro coda after the credits silly after his speech.

11. abrahamgbj's rating of the film Green Lantern

why there's no I would never watch this button on mubi

12. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Green Lantern

What happened to putting no names in the lead for super-hero films? *sigh*

13. HAKKKED LOL's rating of the film Green Lantern

a very formulaic superhero movie, but within that a strange and somewhat compelling film. visually there is some very weird, primal pulpy scifi imagery that had me thrilled and transfixed. unfortunately I think audiences want their heroes to be a lone wolf and a unique snowflake, not 1 of many or part of an intergalactic cooperative.

14. emichan's rating of the film Green Lantern

i prefer the Black green lantern.. er i forgot his name

15. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Green Lantern

I'd love to see the green envy in the faces of the actors who lose the part for Ryan Reynolds.

16. Etienne Deveau Beaumont's rating of the film Green Lantern

Don't get me wrong , I love The Green lantern character , but that movie was......sad to watch.....I'm sad now , I WANT A JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE , but please , not with Reynolds as the Green !

17. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Green Lantern

Probably one of the worst super-hero movies that has come out. Terrible performances.

18. Algitya's rating of the film Green Lantern

Not that bad.. although it's remain us of some kind of "The Mask" reboot-meant-to-be. but it's good. Sarsgaard was great i think. Nobody's Evil . Parallax is Nobody

19. MichaelBarry's rating of the film Green Lantern

I must have been high or something when I rated this 3 stars the first time because it was so full of clichés but the CGI on the suit was good.

20. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Green Lantern

I'm sure there's a great sci-fi film in here, I really do... but it has to be buried under a godawful super hero movie from 2003. I'm really interested in the Green Lantern mythos now, but I don't think I want to see this movie anymore... Oh and by the way, THAT RACE TRACK! THAT FUCKING RACE TRACK! OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

21. vordven's rating of the film Green Lantern

22. the infallible foodstamps's rating of the film Green Lantern

can someone tell me why this movie was green-lit?

23. Zappe's rating of the film Green Lantern

24. MikeEverleth's rating of the film Green Lantern

They totally ruined this great superhero with an overly convoluted script and no humanity to the character, which is his key.