1. yaki_boi's rating of the film Green Room

2. caprica_six's rating of the film Green Room

3. Arf's rating of the film Green Room

4. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Green Room

I was surprised how much I liked this. it was super tense and I had to turn it off a number of times before finishing it. this is what horror thrillers should be like!

5. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Green Room

a near perfect update to the siege template in the vein of Straw Dogs and Assault On Precinct 13. will likely be seen as a vital document of the era in which it was produced

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Green Room

38/100 (Mubinin büyük bir çoğunluğu özellikle bu filme 4-5 yıldız veren arkadaşlar size sesleniyorum. Belki bu film dünyanın en kötü filmi değil ama siz sanattan anlamayan gerizekalı insanlarsınız. Yüz kere dedim yine diyorum. La La Land'in 3,4 aldığı sitede bu film 3,4 alıyorsa sitenin en aşağı yüzde 70'i mal insanlardan oluşuyordur. Tabi Metascore puanını 80'e dayayan eleştirmenler de sizden zeki değil rahat olun.)

7. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Green Room

I just wanted a straight-up survive-the-night exploitation movie w/ some PNW scenery, but: it didn't generate very much urgency or suspense, mostly because it's wildly implausible (which I normally don't care about if the film is made well); and despite what many reviews say it's badly photographed -especially during crucial scenes of violence/suspense. You can't tell what's happening half the time.

8. INZER's rating of the film Green Room

9. Ştefan Iancu's rating of the film Green Room

well-crafted at first but fucks up as the movie progresses, especially towards the end. too bad, it could have been much much better. also, some very interesting camera work.

10. diana's rating of the film Green Room

11. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Green Room

a new thrilling theme to me : neo nazi (gasp)

12. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Green Room

13. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Green Room

I love the makeup effects! Bloody as it should be - totally nerve wrecking and fun to watch. It gave me a Red State vibe, which I like. Good cast, good non stop action and good soundtrack: what could horror fans want more from this?

14. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Green Room

Violent and stylish movie that keeps surprising you

15. Log Lady's rating of the film Green Room

Appealing cinematography and sharp editing, but also stereotypical one-note villains, barely there tension, horrible dialogue, and predictable twists and turns you can see in every other thriller. It's hard for me to grasp why Green Room is such a revered take of the genre. Yelchin's drawl got on my nerves and the comparison to Carpenter just pisses me off. Next!

16. rusnėja's rating of the film Green Room

pitty i can't give 0 stars

17. MS1915's rating of the film Green Room

A bunch of college-fund kids decide to go off and be "punkers". Their characters are cookie-cutters: lack depth, motivation, and authenticity. The cinematography is too clean for such a world and saulnier quickly becomes too attached to the imagery and less to savoring the moments that could be good. The bad guys have no motivation and while the SFX is good, has no drive behind it. Had potential but missed it...

18. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Green Room

This is a world where nothing is solved. Someone once told me, 'Time is a flat circle.' Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again. And that little boy and that little girl, they're gonna be in that room again and again and again forever.

19. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Green Room

Thank god for Joe Cole. You always need someone like that. Green haired guy's bark was worse than his bite. Poots was the comic relief. Above average for this type of film. Shit like this is why neo-nazis get such a bad name. I did come up with a solution where nobody gets killed. You know, if I find myself in this situation. You just have to do something blackmail worthy on video. Better than being dead.

20. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Green Room

Son of SAW & Beaking Bad. ====Very touching interpretation of Brownie the dog. ==== Très bonne interprétation du chien Brownie.

21. mikong's rating of the film Green Room

a notch less compare with Blue Ruin. an imperfect yet fun genre film which doesn't really claim much but shows more than what you expect

22. Linda's rating of the film Green Room

Drama?! more like thriller/horror!

23. moniquekidman's rating of the film Green Room

A sheep in wolves' clothing. Although the film establishes itself as literate in the punk scene in which it takes place, the narrative and the aesthetics undermine this. It's too pretty and too straightforward, falling too much in line with the conventions of the art-house/indie thriller to be a punk film. The film mistakes explicit violence and Nazi memorabilia as transgressive, and ends up being rather tame.

24. Adrien Conilh De Beyssac's rating of the film Green Room