1. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Green Snake

High class Fantasy; master aestheticism as well.

2. Ghostman's rating of the film Green Snake

My first Tsui Hark film. One of the most visually creative films ever made. Just plain gorgeous. Also the narrative is mythic and poetic in ways that other films are too insincere to try. It is ardent and whimsical in its storytelling and it is infectious to watch. Pure imagination is what is on display here.

3. lazycalm's rating of the film Green Snake

White Snake should be with Green Snake instead.

4. Violet Rien's rating of the film Green Snake

5. José Neves's rating of the film Green Snake

Probably I stepped away from some of Tsui Hark figurative details, even though i continue to admire him as formalist, although already with some reservations to the extreme exposure of his abilities. But in fact, although a connection to a certain Chinese theatricality, the kitsch sequentially and consequently sought and realized ends up to be tiring - apart from the horrendous music. A scenographic infatuation.

6. Lorenzo's rating of the film Green Snake

An incomparable cinematic excess! Green Snake is certainly not for everyone because it has flaws and one might say it is cheesy and has not aged well but, for my part, I was just blown away. Beautiful images and profound meaning make even its imperfections charming.

7. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film Green Snake

A lush, elegant love story of demons, monks, and human folly. Visually quite impressive!

8. Luis Pires's rating of the film Green Snake

9. xuxuxush's rating of the film Green Snake

Otherworldly, metaphysical masterpiece w/ stunning music

10. Ostermyers's rating of the film Green Snake

the ultimate wuxia masterwork & masterpiece ? Yeah, it is ! Every frames of this are godlike !

11. underyourstars's rating of the film Green Snake

This is one of the most visually stunning and beautiful films I've ever seen!

12. Joriah Goad's rating of the film Green Snake

Some of the most stunning colors, set design, and camerawork, but at the same time it has that dreadful third world digital transfer lag, and I stopped paying attention to the story about 2 minutes in. Its a visual experience that requires a bit of additional imagination. Probably better on mute as well.

13. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film Green Snake

I loved this movie! very beautiful

14. micmac●'s rating of the film Green Snake

If Chris Cunningham, Spike Jonze and Michel Gondry were to make some crazy-ass Chinese fantasy film.. it would be Green Snake. Naturally, Godfrey Ho would be on hand to offer advice that nobody listens to.