1. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

Disappointing - has an interesting topic, but is ruined by weepy-eyed Wood, whose character probably shouldn't have been in the movie in the first place.

2. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

"I've never lived closer to danger, but I've never felt safer. I've never felt more confident, and people could spot it from a mile away. And as for this, the violence? I gotta be honest - it grew on me. Once you've taken a few punches and realize you're not made of glass, you don't feel alive unless you're pushing yourself as far as you can go."

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

"They wanted to be men and do some fighting in the streets." - Arctic Monkeys

5. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

6. bartkl's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

An Ivy League student that turns to hooliganism this passionately? Uncredible. Furthermore the film tends to glorify hooligans in a way, the 'we are brothers and have each others back' angle. Unnecessary since it's childish and ridiculous. Cliche characters and over-the-top produced violence. There's basically nothing in here.

7. DilayA's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

I don't know a football fan who wouldn't absolutely love this movie. This is a classic.

8. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

9. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

10. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

11. Alin Negutoiu's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

12. Rian Fajartama's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

13. Hammer_180's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

One of the best films I have ever watch GSE GSE, ~I'm forever blowing bubbles~

14. nvtsrmr's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

Don't remember how many times I watched this, shook me every time.

15. André Vieira's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

Football, Violence, Beer and Stone Roses. It doesn't get any better than this.

16. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

Crap, but what can you expect from Lexi Alexander.

17. Ivann Makhsara's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

Have some good moment, but pretty much misrating

18. Argo Selig's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

Dear football fans, THIS IS HOOLIGANS

19. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

Follows a very basic template, but with a lot of heart and pizzazz. Not an unengaging minute in the whole feature.

20. Rosa Friedman's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

I couldn't tell if this film was glorifying or condemning hooliganism; I'm not sure the people who made it knew either. My confusion might have been the result of an attempt at nuance, but if so it was a failed one. By the end, I didn't have much sympathy for any of the characters, nor did I particularly like them.

21. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

22. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

This maybe a movie that doesn't really get the genuine hooligan feeling, it maybe a little "infected" by an american point of view with some moralism, turning it into a bit of a cliché sometimes, still, there's an incredible energy in this movie.

23. Antanas Terleckas's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

24. Curtis's rating of the film Green Street Hooligans

More movies need to have this kind of energy. You could feel the tension the way the GSE walked and carried themselves. The casting was perfect. You could imagine a fight erupting at any mintute just from the dirty looks being exchanged, the furrowing of eyebrows and the taunting.