1. redux's rating of the film Gregory's Girl

"I can speak-a de language".

2. Nancarrow's rating of the film Gregory's Girl

3. Diderot's rating of the film Gregory's Girl

Some cliches, some nice moments, but all around very simple and sweet movie about the social imperative to become a specifically sexual being.

4. SafeStanding's rating of the film Gregory's Girl

Revisited this modern classic, every bit as quirky and funny as first time round. Dee Hepburn and Clare Grogan...priceless.

5. novanindro's rating of the film Gregory's Girl

literally me..but not the ending tho *sigh

6. tenonder's rating of the film Gregory's Girl

7. Stevie's rating of the film Gregory's Girl

Another gem from Forsyth featuring largely the same cast as his earlier film, That Sinking Feeling. Constantly entertaining with some very amusing moments. There's an innocence about this era which I daresay has now disappeared.

8. Polyglot's rating of the film Gregory's Girl

''I'm in love. I feel restless and I'm dizzy.''

9. M****'s rating of the film Gregory's Girl

Gosh this movie tells me so much about boys and girls. Wish I saw it like 10 years ago but never to late to learn.

10. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Gregory's Girl

Sadly, very dated but there is a charm to it. Especially towards the end. When it takes a different direction, it wins you over. If only the build up to that point was as good.

11. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Gregory's Girl

A near perfect little film (made for 200,000 pounds mostly provided by Scottish Television), this is not your typical high school movie. No fake adversity to drive the narrative, it is a pure love story. Definitely not for the jaded or cynical, this is a beautifully earnest film from Forsyth.