1. PeterK94's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

Still better than the Ghost Busters remake.

2. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

A hyperbolic fuck you to the generic contemporary Jason Statham/Liam Neeson styled action films.

3. Pejapes's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

P: Typical Sacha Baron humor, watch it if you're into it C: What would you expect? It's Sacha Baron Cohen!

4. Sinko_ThePsiho's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

Didn't see better comedy in a long time, a bit dark and insulting but brilliant.

5. Paulitics's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

This was meh. But the elephant bit was genius.

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

7. vN44NvAA / noncivez's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

È una merda abnorme, però "Donald Trump ha l'aids" è <3 <3

8. Charles Vignon's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

9. Saule Mickeviciute's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

Seems like Sacha Baron (and other writers) ran out of ideas and just tried to make this film funny by having gross scenes that are meant to be hilarious - they were't. It made me giggle at times so still enjoyed it, otherwise very banal story and jokes.

10. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

I laughed my arse off during the elephant bukkake scene; they went where only Ace Ventura has gone before, and then they went a little further! But the rest of the movie is complete bollocks!.

11. SafeStanding's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

Baron Cohen's output just get's more inane each movie. 2* for his Liam Gallagher parodied persona.

12. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

Balls, elephants and fireworks. 2.5 for its shameless humor.

13. eek's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

So stupid but funny enough not to be terrible.

14. Tigrão's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

Not great film by ANY means, but it's outrageous and filthy and vulgar and mean, and that's perfectly ok with me. "OH GOD IT'S A FUCKING BUKKAKE COMING UP!"

15. ABVH's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

South Park episode come to life.

16. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

Poor gags, lackluster effects, basic jokes, etc. Whatever, a waste, whatever.

17. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

The King is back! So so funny and smart. A genius.

18. chanandre's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

"I need another asshole" LMFAO [Enter The Void meets 007 meets Ace Ventura meets BBC Wildlife]

19. nargs_au's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

Exactly what I expected from Sasha Baron Cohen.

20. Jason's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

I would rather watch the silliest comedy imaginable than the self-congratulatory pabulum that serves to make bland middle class audiences feel thoughtful and worldly. There is a caveat: these comedies only work for me when the fun is fervid and inclusive. Baron Cohen loves the heterogeneous 'us,' though we are pitiless barbarians, deserving of mockery, and he is at least a little funny every second he is on screen.

21. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

Adds to the laundry list of miserably unfunny, lazily written raunchy comedies that ostensibly abide by the principles of Adam Sandler's methods of comedy filmmaking. Sacha Baron Cohen feels like a has-been rockstar struggling to remain relevant in an era where his schtick has been phased out by YouTube and internet shows and the end result is painful and frequently cringeworthy.

22. Tiagojeff's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

how did he manage the socks+slippers combo the entire movie

23. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

sacha baron cohen is the new adam sandler.

24. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film The Brothers Grimsby

It is not really my sense of humour but it is so farfetched, improbable, unexpected, sexual and outrageous that is becomes funny...