1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Grindhouse

Not the movies (planet terror is way > than death proof)....but the trailers....Rob Zombie's "Werewolf Women of the S.S....good for a smirk....let's stop at Acuna Boys after the movies, guys! Chimis!....Edgar Wright's "don't"...best of the bunch....Eli Roth's "Thanksgiving"....didn't seven do the horrific knife meets girl's privates already? Yuck....and finally the last two were made into actual movies...

2. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Grindhouse

To me Planet Terror is a 5 star film, but put with Death Proof it pretty much evens things out. I wanted to like Death Proof, but it was just meh to me.

3. Ethan's rating of the film Grindhouse

This was one of the most exciting experiences I have ever had when I saw this in theaters. We should have more double bills.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Grindhouse

5. Summer Buck's rating of the film Grindhouse

I have a metal lunchbox for this movie.

6. antibody's rating of the film Grindhouse

sum of the whole here is greater than its parts

7. Mcpeer's rating of the film Grindhouse

The sum is greater than it's parts. When I saw this in theaters, it was the best movie-going experience I ever had. Bluray simply cannot replicate the experience. It's a shame. Watch it on the big screen with as many people as possible to receive it's intended effect.

8. JackButcher's rating of the film Grindhouse

A perfect tribute to everything glorious about B-movies.

9. Rodrigo Morgado's rating of the film Grindhouse

Exelente filme, ver o mais depressa possivel

10. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Grindhouse

Roriguez'in filmi hatrına puanım.

11. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Grindhouse

"Grindhouse" definitely works better as a whole, I don't know why they split them up....

12. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Grindhouse

Although i didn't find Planet Terror that satisfactory and i learned to appreciate Death Proof after i hated it the first time i watched it, it was really entertaining all in all,and a really interesting experience watching 2 somehow contemporary films trying to immitate a genre that had it's peak long before i was even born

13. Dalga M.'s rating of the film Grindhouse

Gayet eğlenceliydi , özellikle filmin şu andaki afiş halini almış sahnesi,uçarak ortalığı ateş topuna çevirdiği sahneler :))

14. tahir22's rating of the film Grindhouse

this could have be a great movie

15. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Grindhouse

one of those movies you should watch on the first date (personal unpopular opinion?)

16. David LaGaccia's rating of the film Grindhouse

One of my top ten movie-going experiences. There's nothing like hearing an entire theater groan and squirm during some of the more gory parts.

17. Courtney Pettit's rating of the film Grindhouse

Rose McGowen is so effin HOTTT!!!! and in Grind House with the gun for a leg really just turned me on even more!

18. Groovy Monster's rating of the film Grindhouse

Missed it in theaters (came and went almost overnight where I live) and have been waiting to see the complete "Grindhouse" theatrical experience with all the trailers intact. I've refused to buy (or even watch) the separated, expanded "director's" cut DVD releases (with no trailers). I want the original theatrical experience my first time. Now that it's finally(!) been released on DVD & Blu-ray in the States, I can.

19. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Grindhouse

20. Drew.'s rating of the film Grindhouse

Amazing in theatres. Not quite so much at home... how do I rate this? :-\

21. Junda Mane's rating of the film Grindhouse

Watched it last night, ended up going to bed around 4 am. Any 3 hour film that can keep me up at night gets a perfect score, even with all it's flaws.

22. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Grindhouse

Planet Terror: meh. Death Proof: amazing!

23. d's rating of the film Grindhouse

tarantino never fails to make entertainment out of violence

24. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Grindhouse

We get it, you've watched a bunch of movies. Congratulations, dick.