1. yesim.tuba's rating of the film Groundhog Day

Hey! Open your senses to the world! And be authentic...

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Groundhog Day

It turns out the gods want us to perfect ourselves. Why? Most of the time they're perfectly content with letting us destroy each other. Isn't the rest of his life going to be a huge disappointment after working so diligently on making the perfect day? No more do-overs or backsies.

3. Erica __'s rating of the film Groundhog Day

Great but too long. Won't change my opinion because I'll probably never decide to watch it again to find out.

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Groundhog Day

4.5 stars. Reptition with difference is very satisfying. One of the most enjoyable "family films" from that period in the mid-90s to the early 90s when Ramis, Columbus et al were making sassy, semi-earnest all American comedies for those aged 12-120. I don't wholly agree with the Dalai Lama that it is a great spiritual film since Connors only tries being good as the absolute last restort, but he knows better than me!

5. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Groundhog Day

6. lou.'s rating of the film Groundhog Day

Bill's always fun and I love him so.

7. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Groundhog Day

8. alchimia's rating of the film Groundhog Day

I almost cried when he jumped off a cliff with the groundhog. Be safe little groundhog.

9. Thomas's rating of the film Groundhog Day

A perfect showcase for Bill Murray, the premise allowing him to crank-up his sharp, impeccably executed ascerbic indifference by greater degrees as his predicament continues interminably. Fun, charming, absurd, philosophical.. this film has all the familiar armth of character, seasonal holidays and a whole host of inventive ways in which to kill oneself in times of mindnumbing repetative boredom. It's a Doozy!

10. janh24's rating of the film Groundhog Day

A very satisfying picture indeed.

11. tealeaves's rating of the film Groundhog Day

Yes it is enjoyable! Visually disgusting though I suppose that's the point...pace is strange...but Bill Murray is a god as he says.

12. Kaonashiii's rating of the film Groundhog Day

I saw this at the cinema when it first came out and hated it. I don't hate it any more. It's really pretty good. However; I know it's probably against the law to hate on Bill Murray, but using his predicament to gen up on women in order to pull them verges on creepy-stalky, no?

13. Ramzi's rating of the film Groundhog Day

Swept off my feet, what a fabulous film

14. Steve Thompson's rating of the film Groundhog Day

What a gem "Groundhog Day" is, succeeding in many wonderful ways. Standing apart from most other films of its era, it still convinces as a comedy that is sharp and witty, genuine and affecting in sentiment, refreshingly imaginative and thought-provoking and hilarious throughout. Those who discover this film for the first time may want to experience it again, and again, and again...

15. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Groundhog Day

I am the last person on earth to watch this and I really enjoyed it. Phil is indifferent to everyone which is pretty inspiring but apparently that's wrong so having tried manipulating various people for his own ends and gaining no sustainable satisfaction, he has to first learn that Rita's kindness/willingness to relate is a good thing, before he realises it's the 'right' way to be. Not really convinced I understood.

16. Andreea Serpe's rating of the film Groundhog Day

17. babycakesromero's rating of the film Groundhog Day

the irony is you can watch it over and over and it never drops off. ever. its perfect

18. Charlotte Tillieux's rating of the film Groundhog Day

19. keithinhull@gmail.com's rating of the film Groundhog Day

I had forgotten how sentimental this film is. The first thirty minutes are great it then descends into a second rate Its a wonderful life but without its charm

20. mrianlawton's rating of the film Groundhog Day

SO good! A perfect film, still not bored of it and I've seen it about ten times. Brilliantly written, definitive Murray, and ultimately a paean to the power of love. An archetype of its own making and a major cultural reference point to boot. Yay! Wish I could give it six stars.

21. Federico D'Accinni's rating of the film Groundhog Day

One of my favourite American comedies ever; Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell are just fantastic together. The writing is bizarre, funny and incredibly clever; a surreal film about everyday life and how we can all become better humans. A powerful story which gets philosophical, romantic and melancholic at the same time; I would watch it over and over again, and always feel like it was the first time (or the same day!)

22. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Groundhog Day