1. Marley's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

Truly incredible. How'd they do it? How did everyone involved in the entire production make THIS?!

2. JMKE's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

i love the quote from the director of all adam sandler movies “Audiences that go to my movies don't want a message. They don't want my soul exposed or my life view. They just want to laugh.” kms...

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

Guy and Tim suffered for our sins.

4. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

I saw this with the WORST COMMENTARY OF ALL TIME playing in the background, which muffled a lot of the dialogue. While I imagine being able to hear the characters speak is every bit as confounding, seeing the absurd shit on the screen happen with no dialogue to guide me toward meaning elevated this into the realm of transcendent surrealism. I went into this movie an ordinary man; I left it as a Lama of Bad Taste.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

6. André Pereira's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

7. chanandre's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

My mother and father had 6 babies> not sure I get the whole "3 kids= good; 4 kids= a mess" theory. That's a tad prejudiced against large families, I think. I've 5 brothers & sisters: we never were a burden to our parents. Personally?The 80s ARE New Order's "Bizarre Love Triangle" (♡) rather than all the other lame sappy-corny-cheesy 80's bands on the soundtrack. Steve Buscemi saying 'don't believe the hype' killed me

8. Lena Lopes's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

I came to realize I only see movies like this because of Chris Rock

9. Arunee Sarasetsiri's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

10. mpho3's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

"You'd think a movie that includes a scene where Taylor Lautner's crotch is eaten by a giant deer couldn't be all bad. But you'd be wrong." -- Bilge Ebiri, Vulture. I give it a bonus half star because they looked like they had fun making it, proving that one man's trash is another's treasure. 1.5 stars

11. In Space's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

this family continue their story. Funny, stupid but really entertaining.

12. Jake Davis's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

13. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

14. glitchedplant's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

this was hilarious because of the way people reacted in the cinema.

15. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

Not the best. Enjoyed the first one more. but a few laughs especially the baby all the same

16. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Grown Ups 2

This is one of those kinds of films that is enjoyable to watch if there's nothing else on TV, or on demand. I did find the film's brand of comedy laughable, including a few laugh-out-loud moments (for those who have seen it, the scene in Kmart with the exploding raft). Definitely not a brilliant or auteur-connoisseur picture by any means, but if you like funny films without a great message, this is the one for you.

17. tiago leal's rating of the film Grown Ups 2