1. Sebas Castro's rating of the film Grown Ups

Se viver fosse isto, eu já não era

2. dordairobert's rating of the film Grown Ups

3. vordven's rating of the film Grown Ups

4. elMar81's rating of the film Grown Ups

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Grown Ups

These guys are having fun ad-libbing together and that has its own charm for a short while.

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Grown Ups

7. crnstsc's rating of the film Grown Ups

8. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Grown Ups

one of my favourite comedy's movies good job adam

9. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film Grown Ups

10. Mao Flores's rating of the film Grown Ups

11. In Space's rating of the film Grown Ups

never gets me boring. so funny and really entertaining.

12. Graham Ball's rating of the film Grown Ups

Yes, it was kind of a heavy slanted Adam Sandler weekend, just to humour the kids you understand. Two stars is fair as one star would have been just too brutal a criticism for a film that really does not aspire to any sort of greatness (basically like the cast members)...

13. Teona Gal's rating of the film Grown Ups

as 9gag would say, horribiru

14. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Grown Ups

Childish, but I never expected any better

15. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Grown Ups

16. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Grown Ups

17. Jake Davis's rating of the film Grown Ups

18. amysimpson's rating of the film Grown Ups

less than one star. there is racism and sexism throughout, all the jokes are terrible and mostly offensive (i didn't know child abuse was funny). the epitome of shit films.

19. dave gunn's rating of the film Grown Ups

Quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen.

20. David J. Fowlie's rating of the film Grown Ups

21. Jose Ignacio's rating of the film Grown Ups

Yeah, I think the same, the script wasn't very good, it didn't make very much sense in the whole movie, some actors characters were useless, Rob Schneider charac. for example, I still can't understand what is him objective in the movie. Some funny moments happened during the scenes but wasn't hilarious ones. Not the best of 2010, but neither the worst.

22. Raymer's rating of the film Grown Ups

I'm only posting this to my 'watched' list as penance. Also, as a reminder to myself to not let people trick me into seeing plotless juvenile tripe like this in the future. How do I click -1 stars?

23. Jesse Savin's rating of the film Grown Ups

agreed. if adam sandler wanted to give spade and schneider some money why did he have to act in it too? and chris rock i thought you were a stand up comedian. ugh. trailer makes me want to kill myself.

24. Junda Mane's rating of the film Grown Ups

I actually enjoyed this one...the sequel though is a completely different story...