1. Ameille's rating of the film Guerrilla

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Guerrilla

This one is much rougher, for obvious reasons. But that disguise at the beginning of the film is just so damn amazing.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Guerrilla

4. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Guerrilla

The second part is not good one bit and suffers from Soderbergh's lack of insight into the depth Latin American Leftism

5. muh.'s rating of the film Guerrilla

where the first part beamed with confidence in face of the odds, this one takes an u-turn. it's a constant tug between the revolutionary optimism and conditions in the field causing eventually the rebellion to be pushed back and fragmented to its utmost limits. sense of futility and solitude is almost tangible making the whole story quite melancholic. too bad that the congo episode has been completely left out.

6. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Guerrilla

7. carolvidal's rating of the film Guerrilla

Che's death scene is a work of art! It led me to tears..

8. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Guerrilla

While the first film serves mainly as plot, it is not until this film that we get character. Several parts of the film are reminiscent to another well-know film shot in Latin America: Aguirre the Wrath of God. This film acts more introspectively and shows us the man as he struggles and tries to maintain his men in order. I feel this film is a bit weaker than the first part. Maybe it could have been a bit shorter.

9. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Guerrilla

I can see why many viewers would prefer Part 1, which is more visceral, and has a greater reliance on conventional narrative development; but what I like about Part 2 is the sustained feeling of uncertainty & futility. The exaggeration of time passing through the general lack of on-screen action communicates the ineffectiveness of the Guerrilla campaign and the general sadness & solitude of Che's crumbling existence.

10. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Guerrilla

Un film arriesgado y exhaustivo que rehuye de la épica y los biopics convencionales para ocuparse de los detalles cotidianos de la lucha guerrillera, esta vez centrado en la fallida incursión revolucionaria del Che Guevara en Bolivia. Benicio Del Toro y el resto del elenco sorprenden por sus actuaciones de bajo perfil. La fotografía, a cargo del propio Soderbergh, seduce por su magistral uso de la luz natural.

11. Wick's rating of the film Guerrilla

Kind of boring for such a powerful subject.

12. Tzctaute's rating of the film Guerrilla

This part is definitively not as good as the first one. It is necessary watching if you need to round Che's character, but I think a long but single feature film could have been achieved by trimming all the unnecessary fat from both films, specially this one.