1. Gonzelush Thompson's rating of the film Gummo

Cuvântul care ar caracteriza perfect această producție turbată în regia lui Harmony Korine este depravarea. Gummo reprezintă o oglindă dureroasă, cinică, mizantropică, disperată, suicidală și pe alocuri foarte amuzantă a clasei de jos din America. Însă dacă ne amintim de copii împușcați de alți copii la noi, de minorii ucigași de la Strășeni - această oglindă ne reprezintă și pe noi. Death is all around us.

2. Michael Peer's rating of the film Gummo

One of the very best films of the 90s. A film about absolutely nothing and everything all at once. This is humanity captured on film. There is so much honesty, love, and authenticity imbued into every frame. Korine has taken the concept of cinéma vérité and turned in to something he loves. If Dziga Vertov of grew up in middle America on a steady diet of MTV and drugs, this is the kind of film he would have made.

3. João Martins's rating of the film Gummo

There are no weirdos in real life. If we think a little bit, there is always a reason for someone to act in certain way. "Gummo" reaches the real outsider comprehension of our daily normative urban minds by looking through the "difference" and the "bizarre".

4. vizija's rating of the film Gummo

5. alchimia's rating of the film Gummo

the kind of cinema I hate but the kind of cinema I want to make someday.

6. sissy69's rating of the film Gummo

A lovely exploration of America's heartland . . .

7. Diogo Pedro's rating of the film Gummo

Very sensitive. The atmosphire and the relation between the characters where spot on. Great play of scenes (chocolate under water, dead cats).

8. João R's rating of the film Gummo

Its value lies in the fact that it creates a very unique, uneasy and distinguished experience. Other than that, it echoes on its own shallow shell. Or perhaps it's just not my plate of spaghetti.

9. Inês Guimarães's rating of the film Gummo

Didn't touch me in the way it was supposed to

10. anschyn's rating of the film Gummo

i always thinking to make this exact kind of film with some friends just to have some fun

11. gld48's rating of the film Gummo

bacon is best when taped to the bathroom wall

12. João Ricardo's rating of the film Gummo

What the Fuck? Loved it tho.

13. ebabehh's rating of the film Gummo

Candy-colored Diane Arbus.

14. Horse Skull Enthusiast's rating of the film Gummo

NOW SHOWING: OHIO TRASH KIDS Sex! Violence! Satanism! Parental guidance suggested but not advised. Matinee showings only. SAT 11:30 AM and 1 PM, SUN 11:45 AM and 3 PM, TUES 1:30 PM.

15. bulgrin's rating of the film Gummo

Weird and strange, a very special treatment, and an experience worth to watch.

16. Levi Miah's rating of the film Gummo

Pure stream of consciousness filmmaking, filtered through the arsehole instead of the brain. A poetic American indie with a crust punk mantra.

17. Uğur Atalay's rating of the film Gummo

18. Nachtreich's rating of the film Gummo

19. arcondicionado's rating of the film Gummo

20. Alex Mitici's rating of the film Gummo

da v-am adus şi bomboane fine de ciocolată, cu pisici

21. blyniukas's rating of the film Gummo

Made me sick this film. Sick. Cruel. Grotesque. Unnecessary. Pointless. Tastless. Self-important. Crap. The thought alone that the picture of it will now sit in my account, among other films, films that deserve a name of a film, is revolting to me.

22. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Gummo

23. jonijtr's rating of the film Gummo

It's like Malick decided to make a film metaphoring post-apocalyptic world with the style of a full length reality show. But he always snorted coke mixed with glue before he started shooting (Random? I know...)

24. o_oo's rating of the film Gummo

I thought Gummo, in its own way, was a part of an American film miracle.... ---- Escoffier