1. João R's rating of the film Gummo

Its value lies in the fact that it creates a very unique, uneasy and distinguished experience. Other than that, it echoes on its own shallow shell. Or perhaps it's just not my plate of spaghetti.

2. Inês Guimarães's rating of the film Gummo

Didn't touch me in the way it was supposed to

3. gld48's rating of the film Gummo

bacon is best when taped to the bathroom wall

4. João Ricardo's rating of the film Gummo

What the Fuck? Loved it tho.

5. ebabehh's rating of the film Gummo

Candy-colored Diane Arbus.

6. Horse Skull Enthusiast's rating of the film Gummo

NOW SHOWING: OHIO TRASH KIDS Sex! Violence! Satanism! Parental guidance suggested but not advised. Matinee showings only. SAT 11:30 AM and 1 PM, SUN 11:45 AM and 3 PM, TUES 1:30 PM.

7. bulgrin's rating of the film Gummo

Weird and strange, a very special treatment, and an experience worth to watch.

8. Levi Miah's rating of the film Gummo

Pure stream of consciousness filmmaking, filtered through the arsehole instead of the brain. A poetic American indie with a crust punk mantra.

9. Uğur Atalay's rating of the film Gummo

10. Nachtreich's rating of the film Gummo

11. arcondicionado's rating of the film Gummo

12. Alex Mitici's rating of the film Gummo

da v-am adus şi bomboane fine de ciocolată, cu pisici

13. blyniukas's rating of the film Gummo

Made me sick this film. Sick. Cruel. Grotesque. Unnecessary. Pointless. Tastless. Self-important. Crap. The thought alone that the picture of it will now sit in my account, among other films, films that deserve a name of a film, is revolting to me.

14. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Gummo

15. jonijtr's rating of the film Gummo

It's like Malick decided to make a film metaphoring post-apocalyptic world with the style of a full length reality show. But he always snorted coke mixed with glue before he started shooting (Random? I know...)

16. _OOO_'s rating of the film Gummo

I thought Gummo, in its own way, was a part of an American film miracle.... ---- Escoffier

17. D.J. Devereux's rating of the film Gummo

I'm from Newcastle in the UK, But lived in the states for a year, I remember the Disneyworld Eyes go very quick when you are there, then you start to pay attention & realise the incredible friction between the American people. America is such a big place, with such radical different cultural shifts in close distances, . Never before has that friction & loss of Americana, been captured on film like this. Grim/Beauty

18. beatrizatriz's rating of the film Gummo

life is beautiful. really, it is. full of beauty and illusions. life is great. without it, you'd be dead.

19. tegarbudi's rating of the film Gummo

20. maría f guerrero's rating of the film Gummo

Can't watch this without wanting to shower in bleach which I feel is a very good thing.

21. douglas binda's rating of the film Gummo

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MOVIE. THIS IS FANTASTIC.

22. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Gummo

Najlepszy film reżysera. Młody Korine pokazuje jak należy robić kino undergroundowe/niezależne. Film do tej pory nie doczekał się, w mojej opinii, godnego następcy.

23. kwsazx's rating of the film Gummo

One of my favorite uses of music in anything, by far

24. crnstsc's rating of the film Gummo