1. POMAC's rating of the film Hackers

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Hackers

Their only crime was Hacking. One of my go to brain is fried just watch something movies.

3. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Hackers

To be 100% real, this isn't exactly good. But depending on when (and how dweebily) you grew up, it can be a nostalgic hoot even if you see it for the first time in 2017. A celebration of dated technology, ridiculous outfits, weird visualizations for coding, and the many uses of rollerblades...it's enough to make you forget that nowadays, at least half the characters would be posting Pepe memes or doxxing journalists.

4. runfromfire's rating of the film Hackers

Given the release date and genre you'd almost think my nostalgia could cover for any flaws but it's just so bad, so dated, so... did I say bad already? Also, back in the day I thought Jolie was gorgeous in this flick but now? Eh... kinda looks like Enrico Colantoni in Galaxy Quest.

5. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Hackers

rly wish miller's character hadn't gone on about Jolie's character wearing a dress

6. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Hackers

Anything that is pre-iPhone is now old, so the tech depicted in hackers is positively ancient! Vaguely watchable 90's camp, the kind of film that isn't made any more.

7. uenus's rating of the film Hackers

es como cualquier película juvenil, pero en vez de querer ser el más popular, aquí es querer ser el mejor hacker, salvar el mundo, y darle un kiss a angelina. Love it

8. Kyra W's rating of the film Hackers

I'm obsessed with how dated this weird lil punk-ass film is. It's as if it was made in some kind of magical, cyberpunk planet and I love it. On completely different note: if I had watched this as a kid I would have been a lot less confused about my sexuality thanks to Angie tbh.

9. Renton47's rating of the film Hackers

A formation of some kind of transgressive utopia which is rich on rhetoric and low on logic. The thing is I can understand why this would be an appealing prospect for youths in the 90s when the internet offered technology and globalisation as liberation from ourselves, but of course now we can see those ideas are as dated and gauche as this film.

10. Magda Magdy's rating of the film Hackers

Childhood fancy. Killer soundtrack. Think Vodoo people by the Prodigy.

11. Dafnias's rating of the film Hackers

12. Sophia Park's rating of the film Hackers

a bunch of queers hack the planet, foiled only by their heterosexual programming. a beautiful mess, amazingly inaccurate but gorgeously shot with a masterfully curated soundtrack. oh, and bear with me? lillard's character, in 2015, would absolutely be a cybergoth trans woman.

13. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Hackers

14. Irma Vep's rating of the film Hackers

One extra star for the moment when the evil hacker glides into the supercomputer compound on a skateboard while wearing a fur coat

15. Vladislav Namaşco's rating of the film Hackers

16. JM M----'s rating of the film Hackers

It's like reading an Liefeld comic (or any early Image comic for that matter). Silly. Clumsy. Somewhat grotesque. But kind of fun if you're in the right mindset...

17. Gabe's rating of the film Hackers

Interesting that this has both Lorraine Bracco and Wendell Pierce. Any other notable HBO faces in here?

18. EEE333's rating of the film Hackers

Awesome production design and costumes!!

19. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film Hackers

Obviously, an absurd film. But not a boring one. Watch it as a comedy and have a hell of a time. WARNING: Matthew Lillard gives quite possibly the most obnoxious performance of all time.

20. Polyglot's rating of the film Hackers

LOL 2 ALL TEH N00BZ!!1 #OWS

21. ineffable.epithet's rating of the film Hackers

I had a great time discussing this movie with an actual hacker. The "boss battle," as I've called it, was side-splitting. Not great, but lovable.

22. Mary Revery's rating of the film Hackers

This movie is so damn dated, but it somehow manages to keep some sort of cult status in my head. One of the better roles for Angelina.

23. mjgildea's rating of the film Hackers

Badly-dated and ridiculous to anyone who's ever even turned on a computer, Hackers can easily be dismissed as a part of one's past they'd prefer to keep in a cardboard box in their attic. Since I never saw it until recently I just prefer to think of Hackers as goofy camp and proof that Angelina Jolie makes a better Romulan than a reptile.

24. jaime's rating of the film Hackers