1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film HaHaHa

I would call it a lesser effort in his genre of clueless skirt-chasing directors who say rude things, and the very angry women that have to deal with him.

2. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film HaHaHa

3. -REM-'s rating of the film HaHaHa

4. Oluseyi's rating of the film HaHaHa

5. lndah's rating of the film HaHaHa

I normally like realism but Sang-Soo's films really make me questioning my admiration. Three of his films I have watched are about plain bros bewildered by the opposite sex. I always get the feeling that all he wanted to say was "we bros are quite having fun until women came." They're okay, but such fortress really made me uncomfortable.

6. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film HaHaHa

7. Evan B's rating of the film HaHaHa

I felt this film contained so much joy...so much compassion and care for each character. I'm going against the grain here..one of my favorite Hong Sang Soo films so far.

8. Galen's rating of the film HaHaHa

Took me a YEAR to watch this.Thankfully. Cheers.

9. antipioneer's rating of the film HaHaHa

My first Hong Sang-soo film. Hated it the first time I saw it, but loved it after that.. It took a second viewing to truly appreciate Hong's signature style and the film's overall looseness and quirks.

10. Malkin's rating of the film HaHaHa

I love this film's looseness, its spontaneity, the way it draws emotions organically and without manipulation. Window into a distant way of life, often beautiful and always speaking to the universal. The past is more real than the present and life is strange, so why not just drink and laugh about it all?

11. Blue K, Custodian of the Cinema's rating of the film HaHaHa

12. vicsmile's rating of the film HaHaHa

effortless. i found it very funny.

13. Seanpasbon's rating of the film HaHaHa

14. Guibry's rating of the film HaHaHa

A little disapointment, but i'm still thinking of the film 24 hours later... Even with its minor works, Hong is great.