1. knockkneed's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

2. Nachtreich's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

3. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/ave-cesar-ethan-joel-coen/

4. S Campbell's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

It may not be The Cohen Brother's best work but its clear they and there crew most notably Roger Deakins are having a ball and the actors seem to be too and for that alone its a really charming film

5. petit astronaute's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

(2K) lazy. lack of imagination. a caricature that feels phoney all the way

6. João Rocha's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

Just one big problem: it's clear the problems that they had creating the narrative

7. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

Oh this is a charming, intelligent ode to the Golden Age of Hollywood, and is completely funny. I can't believe I didn't like it in a first viewing, but this is Cohen as good as in BURN AFTER READING and BARTON FINK.

8. anarresti's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

9. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

Reminiscent of 'children in a candy store' with multiple, affectionately mounted pastiche adorning a thin plot that barely sustains them (was it ever meant to?) It feels very much like the filmmakers knew it was the first and last time they'd get to play with this particular dressing-up box. Nevertheless a stylish nod, if not homage, and everyone enters into the spirit of things.

10. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

Less the expected Coen-eze 'best laid plans' tale of woe - thankfully more of a reprieve, a kind of collective sigh and reaffirmation of classic Boffo!: Scarlett kills a Loretta Young impression. Clancy Brown finally finds the One God (religious leaders can't decide) - would that it twere always so simple. Capitol (Pictures) strikes a Commie star in anger, then repents. Tatum's "Swingin' Dinghy" is hard to beat.

11. sebekk's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

12. babycakesromero's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

not a coen classic by any means but enjoyable enough. suffers from a lack of direction but the hollywood golden era is so lovingly and so perfectly recreated its kinda worth watching for that alone...

13. Pedro Soares's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

"Hail, Caesar! satisfies that one criterion that matters most in Hollywood, and will for time immemorial: it’s entertaining as hell!" and in a good way

14. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

15. film_lies101's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

A series of sketches that don't really go anywhere. So disappointing

16. Log Lady's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

Fantastic period details, and I enjoyed going through all the classic Hollywood genres. Otherwise not much to see here. Seems half-assed, tired, and disjointed, like no one cared if any of this made sense. But if there's a movie about old Hollywood, I will watch it, so when a pastiche is as well crafted as this in the visual sense, it's still fairly enjoyable. Tatum's sassy head turn was pretty great, too.

17. Aardsy's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

Love the concept, but the execution is lacking.

18. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

19. DenoResandono's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

In this latest work by Coen Brothers, they made a satire inspired by the 1950's Hollywood industry. Of course like their other works, there's a lot of black comedy in here. Josh Brolin is great as "real-life" Eddie Mannix. Whose job is to control his actors/actress life inside and outside the studio. I love the comedy. I think it lacks of focus. It looks like Coen Brothers want to put all of things in HAIL, CAESAR...

20. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

I can appreciate the decent writing and the bits of golden-age reminiscent cinematography in this; but I was really struggling to get into the film. It felt pointless, and I quite frankly didn't care about any particular person I saw on screen with the exception of Hobie. I wouldn't call it bad, but there's nothing here for me that makes it that good either.

21. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

Frances McDormand's brief role was the best!

22. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

L'ho trovato sinceramente divertente, anche se le conclusioni delle singole storie non mi hanno convinta appieno. Ci sono stati alcuni momenti di noia, ma il cast di prestigio ha fatto il proprio dovere e nel complesso devo dire che ho apprezzato questo film.

23. Luke Spence's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

A homage to 1950's era hollywood film. Each character seems both a satirist caricature as well as earnest tribute. As a whole the film is a bit chaotic, yet that only seems to work to the films advantage when coupled with its star studded cast. Not my favorite Coens film, but definitely worth a watch.

24. Justwibi's rating of the film Hail, Caesar!

Coen Brothers always satisfying me with their style!