1. smndvdcl's rating of the film Hall Pass

Entertaining, if trivial and banal, gross-out comedy chuckles.

2. Rock and Bull's rating of the film Hall Pass

The only funny parts were the penises, the last line, and the mid-credits sequence. Not raunchy enough honestly.

3. Jack Lineman's rating of the film Hall Pass

2 star film but I must say nothing happed the way I thought it would, although I only really laughed once. Good for watching on television at two in the morning but everyone really looked tan in it and I thought it was supposed to take place in Massachusetts.

4. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Hall Pass

5. S. Singh's rating of the film Hall Pass

I really like Owen Wilson, he brightens up a film for me. He got me through the rubbish like You, Me and Dupree but him in this couldn't even get me through it with enjoyment. I really want to see him working with Anderson again like The Darjeeling Limited or Bottle Rocket, c'mon Owen!

6. billy c.'s rating of the film Hall Pass

I actually had some good laughs. The anti-fantasy sequences are gold.

7. aikeart's rating of the film Hall Pass

8. cinepheel's rating of the film Hall Pass

This wasn't too bad. Nothing too spectacular here, but had its share of funny moments. Owen Wilson was fantastic as always.

9. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Hall Pass

This movie is really lame. It is not even funny. It is a oxymoron that "There's something about Mary" (which feels to have been made ages ago) was made by the same team.

10. Vinícius Weber Vidon's rating of the film Hall Pass

Deve ser divertido assistir com um monte de caras tomando cerveja e falando merda, pois é justamente isso que o filme entrega. Mas olhando essa situação por cima ela se mostra chata e constrangedora.

11. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Hall Pass

I popped two dick zits during this filme. Big fuckers.

12. Steve's rating of the film Hall Pass

This is a horribly written piece of trash! But I was still entertained for a one-time rental night.

13. Max's rating of the film Hall Pass

Nothing redeeming in the least.

14. Xurxo G Penalta's rating of the film Hall Pass

not a very good comedy>some laughs through toilet humor mostly and expousure of private parts>owen wilson is good as are the others like richard jenkins, but the whole thing just isnt very fresh

15. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Hall Pass

Now this is more like it. Not exactly a throw back to the early Farelly but still has that grose humor that at the same time is very corny. Not exactly with re-watch value, but one time will be enough.

16. redunbeck's rating of the film Hall Pass

Typical Farrelly Brothers: cruel, mean-spirited misogynistic garbage. These guys need to grow up and mature past the age of 13 already. And self-respecting women need to stop signing up to be degraded in movies like this. My skin crawled watching the way they were treated in this movie.