1. lessthanzero's rating of the film Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

I honestly don't understand why people don't like 4 and 5. For me they are a welcome improvement to the lackluster 2nd installment and the god awful 3rd.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

3. msmichel's rating of the film Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

After a memorable setup at the end of part 4 this entry flushes it for another generic slasher flick. Lack of logic or common sense is again the order of the day with more supernatural nonsense being added to the mythology. The finale is ridiculous beyond belief.

4. Victor-André's rating of the film Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

Entirely dispropotionate , illogical !!! Nothing at all to see with the first : Carpenter's halloween is the best and will remain the best !! Unfortunatly forgotten ;)

5. meancreek's rating of the film Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

Part five is the most effective entry since Halloween II; it’s claustrophobic, atmospheric and even quite chilling at times. All the characters go absolutely mental, the screenplay is fun and there’s some cool death sequences. I won’t sit here and say that any of these sequels are classics or anything, I just find them entertaining.

6. Joshua's rating of the film Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

Part 5 is one of the best Halloween films, and I still have NO idea why people hate it so much. Clown cops, tattoo man/ending and an unexplained Myers house upgrade are certainly oddities, which could be taken as faults. But I actually think Girard directed a fantastic film with a lot of depth. This isn't a joke. Loomis is now understandably a madman, trying to catch Michael at the expense of Jamie Lloyd's freedom.

7. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

There's a lot that Girard gets right about adolescence even as the script takes the series in directions it cannot support. Fun to see that Danielle Harris has always been a total pro at this. I'd kill to work with her on something.

8. The Macho King's rating of the film Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

The only good thing I can say about this one is that it had the actors from Halloween 4 reprising there roles for number 5 and the one scene of Micheal Myers and his Niece sharing a moment together in the attic.this film feels like if LIfetime made a Halloween