1. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

- What should I do? - Try to live.

2. João R's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

A good effort trying to return to this franchise's roots but it wasn't just enough. Wasn't is as concerned as creating useless jumpscares, its sentimental value would have been the leading highlight.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

4. film_lies101's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

Worth it to see Jamie Lee Curtis be a badass. LL Cool J is lying in a pool of his own blood, yet is able to get back up and is somehow okay? WHAT?

5. MAO1's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

Por favor dross dime que esto es una broma

6. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

7. msmichel's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

Jamie Lee Curtis returned to the franchise with a vengeance with this pretty good sequel to the two first entries ( I suppose 4-6 never existed). Unfortunately she's the only reason to watch in fairly toothless entry which seemed to be more influenced by the Scream pictures than its own legacy. Final battle royale however is quite enjoyable.

8. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. im annoyed that resurrection was made because this is such a fitting end and definitely the best sequel!!!

9. Fuzzbucket's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

Under rated. The best of the sequals.

10. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

Utterly generic 90s slasher (complete with cheap, made-for-tv aesthetics, unimaginative kills and lazy, post-Scream pop culture references). However Jaime Lee Curtis is fucking awesome and the ONLY reason to even bother with this tired schlock. When the film descends into a grueling "Laurie VS Michael" battle, it finally comes alive. Still... too little, too late.

11. Joshua's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

Horrible. Dull, no character, pointless filler dialogue and possibly the worst directed of the series (I have to rewatch Part 8 though, so don't quote me yet). The fact that this want to theaters annoys me in 2013. Considering Miner has done well before with Friday the 13th Parts II and III, this is ridiculous. No spark. It's like fan fiction come to life with 90s style. Which apparently is a lack of. Skip. 3/10

12. jmfran2's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

Saw this with Victoria on Netflix. Not bad, but not great.

13. MarcH's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

Few too many "BOO...oh haha..its only me!" moments. And by few too many I mean like 50.

14. The Macho King's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

Robert Zappia and Matt Greenberg(check the credits 2 ur top right ^)sould both be bitch slapped

15. filmfreak1992's rating of the film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

One of the better "Halloween" sequels. Great acting performances and a decent story. Way better than those dumb "Halloween" remakes. 3/5