1. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

2. Diderot's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

This movie is thoroughly enjoyable, though its cultish followers (and recent cultish revivalists) tend to embellish on that. What I find most strange is the fact that anyone deemed it necessary to establish that all of the female characters in the film either now have or at one time have had a desire to have sex with Tom Atkins. Aside from being unlikely, it's narratively gratuitous.

3. Rocco's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

It's really no wonder that people reacted poorly to this after the tense, thrill-a-minute first two installments. This tale of techno pagans transmogrifying children's skulls into piles of snakes and spiders obviously isn't for everyone and it's admittedly quite dull, but its highs are extremely high and it earns a recommendation based on uniqueness alone.

4. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

After Halloween II, Carpenter planned to take the Halloween franchise in a new direction. He wanted to do a series of anthology films that were only connected by the fact that they took place around Halloween. The first of the these films was Halloween III, but since it bombed the studio decided to just go back to Michael Myers... This is a creative, pulpy horror film and I wished we had gotten more like it!

5. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

for how long will I have the commercial stuck in my head

6. Alan Ongaro's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

Happy, happy Halloween! Halloween, Halloween! Happy, happy Halloween! Silver Shamrock!

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

This is such a terrific horror film, but people hate on it because it's a Halloween film without Michael Myers. Things like this are why I am a misanthropist.

8. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

So deeply ridiculous it's kinda good. (2.5 / 5)

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

10. Matt Rolls's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

11. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

A film this trashy has no business boasting such great cinematography. Widescreen darkness! Kudos to Dean Cundey.

12. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

Una película que tenía para superar las expectativas, pero no se salva de ciertos problemas de verosimilitud que pudieron corregirse con una sola poca de atención. Muy a pesar, tiene de atractivo en su historia que apunta al secreto público, usurpadores de cuerpos, venganzas desequilibradas, máscaras que pulverizan cráneos. Lo mejor y más osado: los niños son las víctimas. Eso la convierte en una historia macabra.

13. Barrett.'s rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

14. Matthew Horvath's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

These are MY 5-star flicks, so Tough Titty-Toenails if you don't agree! I'm all about this one! A techno-warlock and his corporate android-minions plot to take back Halloween by using its very own mass-consumerism against it and sending millions of mask-wearing kiddies into (presumably) the sacrifice-thirsty mandibles of long-dormant Celtic deities. Better than that "Michael Myers is my brother/uncle" nonsense!

15. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

Beatniks are out to make it rich..

16. msmichel's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

Stand alone entry originally intentioned as a yearly Halloween series of separate films that this film killed by performing so poorly. Problem being the silly scripting involving pagan magic, possessed Halloween masks and perhaps the worst doctor ever. Uninspired and hokey though the score from Carpenter is memorable as is unfortunately the damn jingle that is played incessantly.

17. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

So bizarre and illogical that I have to give it two stars. Great soundtrack tho. Definitely a cult trash.

18. Miguel Ferreira's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

19. Jake Kaltz's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

20. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

a sneezing robot? now i've seen everything

21. corpseprince's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

This went from one star to three, simply because of the masks. Idk something about them. Still hate this piece of shit, but now I own a t-shirt of the film so what're you gonna do.

22. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

"someone made a colossal boo boo"

23. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

This movie has a whole lot of bad acting and stilted dialogue which makes it so bad and weird that it almost becomes enjoyable. The real saving grace is the soundtrack which is really good.

24. João R's rating of the film Halloween III: Season of the Witch

I was looking for Michael Myers...