1. Fabiha's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

"If I draw out a tune in my mind, everything before me turns into notes. Then the song begins. The sound of breathing, footsteps, the wind, even scratching metal sounds, saying 'it's okay'... then for a moment I forget loneliness and sadness."

2. Séon Kim's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

Why korean society does not let her live.. the victim can't be a victim in this crazy country.

3. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

4. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

Exceptional story with poor editing

5. Nafisbelmont's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

Possibly one of the darkest and coldest coming of age films that i've ever watched, it made me feel lonely and desolate. this film is a big 'fuck you' to society nowadays.

6. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

7. smeef's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

"why, when they're apologizing... I have to run away?"

8. kokeshi's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

Un film meraviglioso, nonostante il dolore, un fatto di cronaca reale, ed una consapevolezza che trova la massima espressione quando la protagonista esclama: Perchè? Se loro si scusano... io devo scappare?

9. yoan's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

"why do you swim so hard?" / "in case i want to start over, because my mind could change." ketika bunuh diri menemui kekhilafannya.

10. lupiter's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

when will rape culture and victim blaming end?

11. FILMSICK's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

The last 20 minutes take away all the lights that i feel bit while watching . This is not a film that showing a dim lights of hope in the end to calm the audience and it's not a films that give us a 'feel-bad' ending to slap the audiences's face or give a strong feeling either, this film just sucking out hope bit by bit and give us cold ending like putting stone into our heart

12. Ostermyers's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

omg ! Kim ki-duk and Park Chan-wook.. this is the new generation !

13. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Han Gong-ju

A new writer/director emerged to be considered a valid one in the modern Korean cinema.