1. Paul Relf's rating of the film Hancock

2. JasonAv's rating of the film Hancock

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Hancock

I don't really like Will Smith but I dug this picture. Many have plagiarized it, like most great things.

4. dordairobert's rating of the film Hancock

5. Star Lord's rating of the film Hancock

Non so, a me è piaciuto. I primi 5 minuti sono troppo divertenti.

6. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Hancock

I remember thinking that there were several good moments, but more that (unsurprisingly), any combination of Bateman, Smith, and Theron would be just fine

7. bogdann's rating of the film Hancock

8. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Hancock

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film Hancock

10. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Hancock

11. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Hancock

12. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film Hancock

At first, the somewhat serious tone of the film and Hancock's struggle with other people's hatred, well depicted by Smith's performance, pulls us in. It's a refreshing, interesting concept. However, it grows increasingly hammy as the narrative unfolds and illogical and choppy plot devices are thrown in, somewhat thwarting the emotional connection with the protagonist, culminating in a feeble conclusion to the story.

13. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Hancock

Sólo me hizo reír, pero no aportó nada más.

14. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Hancock

15. anarresti's rating of the film Hancock

At the time it was interesting to have a superhero like that, that was in no way a role model. A bad guy, well, not even a bad guy, just not a hero, with high moral standards. But someone who happened to have super powers. And to have him do an image make over, like a polititian, or a rock star would do. That is interesting. It was precursor of superhero movies that would come out later, like Super, 2010.

16. Cassandraa's rating of the film Hancock

Watched this tonight, can't believe haven't watched this till now! SO good

17. Cristiano's rating of the film Hancock

Interessante per una metà circa. La trovata del supereroe stronzo è buona. Poi il film si perde in un finale atroce con musica atroce a tutto volume, ecc. ecc.

18. kacey's rating of the film Hancock

It falls apart in the last hour.

19. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Hancock

I am going back and reviewing movies I saw but didn't put on my filmography as I am bored, unemployed and don't have the strength to apply to 30 more jobs today like I did yesterday. This movie was good, except that it sucked.

20. Druvis's rating of the film Hancock

Probably the worst movie I've ever seen.

21. Rafael Paz's rating of the film Hancock