1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Hands of the Ripper

A serious work, beautifully directed and distinctive to other films about the ripper. Here we deal with his daugther's trauma and I must say that the film does not lack of charm and dynamics. Contains a few astonishing sequences, now part of history. Excellent one despite that the usual Hammer films stars are not here.

2. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Hands of the Ripper

3. Patricia's rating of the film Hands of the Ripper

One of the saddest ending that I have seen. Kinda developed my own subtext of the film, Dr John and Anna were falling in love (Dr for sure) but she was too batshit crazy with the trama.But in the end with how the ending goes there may have been a glimpse of hope for her that the Dr could have helped bring her out of that, again possession of the ripper isnt something one gets out of too easily. Still interesting...

4. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Hands of the Ripper

This late-Hammer film is also a proto-slasher film, and it's a good mixture of the two styles. Classy in its presentation-- like Hammer-- it moves at a pretty quick pace-- unlike Hammer-- and features a quite suspenseful climax in the Whispering Gallery. However, with that exception, despite the slasher scenes being gruesome they could use more tension and suspenseful variety since they all feel pretty similar.

5. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Hands of the Ripper

Fine Hammer Gothic with a brillant end sequence

6. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Hands of the Ripper

The scene in the whispering gallery is maybe the best in the entire Hammer catalog.